• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because not everyone can be Velvet Crowe.
Honest answer, in my opinion: because many fall into the trap of making them too edgy, to the point where it becomes implausible that they would stay with people they want nothing to do with, even for a common cause.

And also because the "edgelord" character has become a meme, so people rarely take characters with even the slightest bit of "edge" seriously, even if they are done well.

Why do I find characters like Kent, Seth, and Geoffrey so unbelievably boring and dull?

More often than not, it's not that people are insecure about their opinions. Rather, it's the fear of having their opinions be dismissed or invalidated by individuals who refuse to tolerate perspectives that differ from their own, as often occurs in the unpopular opinion thread.

Why do people have to be so intolerant of others' opinions?

You know when a magician tells you to draw a card? Well it’s a prank with a blank card. Totally.

Does Dimitri count as an “edgy” character?

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

More often than not, it's not that people are insecure about their opinions. Rather, it's the fear of having their opinions be dismissed or invalidated by individuals who refuse to tolerate perspectives that differ from their own, as often occurs in the unpopular opinion thread.

Facts

Most likely. It got usurped by Mario and Luigi. I’ve never played either of them myself mind you, but I’ve heard very good things about them. Thousand Year Door specifically.

Why will my sleep schedule be completely destroyed?

Ninja’d, hi Emperor_Siegfried. There’s as much milk as there is way.

Edited by Sooks1016

Galaxy. Sorry, I may have grown with SM64, but there are things about it which feel like turnoffs. Sunshine is good, but Galaxy has pizzaz and I'm not exactly fond of some of SMS's FLUDD-less secrets.

Is it wrong to get sexually aroused while watching your illegitimate half-sister consummate her marriage?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

31 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

So what are they?

An illegitimate half-sister would be someone who one of your parents helped make, but not with the person with whom they were married. An example would be a married king having a child with a court vassal-Any child that the king has with said vassal would be illegitimate-AKA, a bastard, so now you know about the top insult in FE. (A half-sibling would be someone with whom you share one parent, but not both. Imagine that the king I mentioned earlier was your father and the queen was your mother-In this case, the daughter of the random court vassal would be your half-sibling.)

Consummation is the first act of sex after marriage. I think generally this is a term used only if the couple was celibate, (did not have sex before marriage) but I don't really know.

Why have I corrupted a young mind with useless information like this?

Edited by Benice

Because there are some things that aren't necessary to know.

Why did wikipedia have to have very graphic depictions of consummation when I searched it up to make sure I wasn't misinforming you?! I did not need to see some of those things...

Because Wikipedia wants to make sure you get the picture.

Why is everything chill and then your ulcer swings around like “Hah! You forgot about me you fool!! Suffer!!!”?