• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because someone gouged out the eyes of love a long time ago.

That, or the person was talking about affectionate love, or friendship, or selfless love or something along those lines.

Why do content creators stick with YouTube, despite how much they complain about its practices?

Because you think millennials are killing everything and are addicted to avocado toast?

Where did that avocado toast thing come from anyway? Avocados are gross.

On 4/30/2018 at 3:32 PM, Corrobin said:

Who watches the watchmen?

On 4/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Hawkwing said:

The thief who's waiting for the right moment to blackjack them in the back of the head and put their unconscious body somewhere in the dark among a pile of other unconscious guards, where they won't wake up again for the rest of the level.

Or the assassin who's debating whether to do a high chaos run, or to try and obtain the the silent assassin ranking.

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Who watches the watchmen?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

The watchmen watchmen.

The search engine of the website is finicky, but it exists.

11 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

How much am I?

A human life is both the most valuable thing on the planet and the easiest thing to throw away.

How could someone be born, Christened, married, and dead of illness within the same week?

Some people don’t like it because it counts as children’s lit. What they fail to realize is that even children’s lit can have dark themes.

When presenting a Shakespearean play, what are you supposed to do with all of the dead bodies on stage?

Edited by SMEDIA

Bad.
Call me old fashioned, but I still firmly believe that love is meant for one person and only one person at any one time. It's pretty much the same reason any harem story / Anime doesn't sit right with me, either.

I got serious there for a moment. Sorry, I just REALLY hate the philanderer archetype in any kind of story.

Would someone who is invisible still smell?

For the last time that picture on Deviant Art is years old. Which one did you see? The Halloween costume one? But thanks anyway I guess.

Answer: Because you're a nice and polite person.

6 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Wow. I'm impressed. I have no question after this. Nothing can top this. 

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, TIME TO PACK IT UP! WE'RE DONE HERE!

Thanks xD I think I stole it from somewhere though.

When rabbits visit their boyfriends/girlfriends, do they say they screwed like humans?

Sorry Hawky

11 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

For the last time that picture on Deviant Art is years old. Which one did you see? The Halloween costume one? But thanks anyway I guess.

I forgot. Sorry to bring it up if you're uncomfortable with it.

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Answer: Because you're a nice and polite person.

Thanks. You too.

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

When rabbits visit their boyfriends/girlfriends, do they say they screwed like humans?

Yes, specifically Filipino humans. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Why do I feel better when I walk out in the rain?

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

I forgot. Sorry to bring it up if you're uncomfortable with it.

Eh, neutral. It's just that it's really old and you probably dug through my gallery and saw my older stuff and yeah. My older stuff sucks.

Yes, specifically Filipino humans. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Lol omg. I think this is the truth in a lot of places though honestly. PM me and ask about Colony 6 if you want me to ramble about Xenoblade again, but basically...it was flattened and burnt to the ground, so of course the people there are going to get busy real quick to repopulate. They might as well change all their sports team mascots to Bunnits for like a decade lol. Bunnits are their rabbits. Typical day: help build houses and shops, then go home and give your spouse some love. And I rambled without you having to PM me. Oops. But yeah I think a lot of places on Earth are like that, it's not limited to the Philippines. 

Why do I feel better when I walk out in the rain?

Because rain is theraputic. Unless it's a thunderstorm or really pouring buckets or hailing.

Ninjad. Then Sonic would be an emo edgelord.

How did Little Red Riding Hood NOT notice that was a wolf posing as her grandma? Does she need glasses?

No, she was just stupid.

Also, it was a thunderstorm, with cold winds and pouring buckets.

Why are the potential pairings for Lyndis in my PME the following: A ballista boi way younger than her, Percy Jackson, an OC who I didn't check was actually pairable to her when I replaced Saleh with him (also even younger than ballista boi), and Hector?

Because Intelligent Systems never wanted Lyn to be happy.

Why does Ike say he fights for his friends in SSBB when he never says it in POR or RD?

Edited by Robin126