Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn was the last game he finished.
Path of Radiance was the last game he posted about.
So you're half right.
Unless I am wrong and I missed something.

What was the last game I played?
Totally not stealing this from a lack of creativity. Nope.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Was I right?

Nah, Super Mario Sunshine.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What was the last game I played?

Atelier Sophie?

What FE game would you say has the best difficulty curve?

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yes!
I apologize for the trick question. XD

Eh, no worries. Glad you finally beat Arnice.

Somewhat, I think. I'm guessing FE6 will get the remake first.

What game would you prefer to get a remake, FE4 or FE6?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Eh, no worries. Glad you finally beat Arnice.

Thanks! ^^

I'd like for them to tackle FE6 with all the QoL improvements of future games in the series (no ambush spawns, higher hit rates, perhaps Three Houses-style skills, combat arts, voice acting, better characterization through more conversations, etc.). Plot-wise, it's the more interesting one between the two, at least to me personally.

Would Roy still suck in such a remake?

Honestly no idea, her starting class seems basically the same sans design and name.

In an fe6 remake would we see more paired endings beyond just Roy and his bachelorette of player choice?

I don’t know because I haven’t seen the supports and know nothing about any of their characters, but I would guess Lilina because the end of fe7, I think, sets up them being childhood friends and I know Lilina talks about a crush on Roy with Marcus.

My mom keeps asking me what I want for my birthday, and I want the 3D Mario All Stars collection. But it feels embarrassing to ask for because I feel like, idk, I should have grown out of it I guess. What should I do?

38 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

No, because Eliwood x Ninian is OTP. 😛

Correct. Although I feel bad for Nils every time...

Edited by Sooks1016

Just ask. Don't be afraid!
Mario games are something you can enjoy at all ages. That's Nintendo's slogan, even. "Fun for the whole family" is their entire business model when it comes to their major first party IPs (except maybe FE).
And besides, there is no "too old" for a hobby (unless age makes you physically incapable of pursuing said hobby, of course).
And if anyone tries to convince you otherwise, don't listen to them. And if they call you "childish" for enjoying what you do, don't listen to them, either. Those people aren't worth your time and effort.

If you can stand up and say "I enjoy Mario games" with confidence (provided you do, of course), then you're much more grown up than those saying "lololol Mario is for babehz lmaorofl!".

Who is Lyn's best boy?

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Just ask. Don't be afraid!
Mario games are something you can enjoy at all ages. That's Nintendo's slogan, even. "Fun for the whole family" is their entire business model when it comes to their major first party IPs (except maybe FE).
And besides, there is no "too old" for a hobby (unless age makes you physically incapable of pursuing said hobby, of course).
And if anyone tries to convince you otherwise, don't listen to them. And if they call you "childish" for enjoying what you do, don't listen to them, either. Those people aren't worth your time and effort.

If you can stand up and say "I enjoy Mario games" with confidence (provided you do, of course), then you're much more grown up than those saying "lololol Mario is for babehz lmaorofl!".

Very good answer.

Kent

Who is Florina's best boy?

Benice.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Very good answer.

Thanks! ^^
I've had my fair share of experience with people trying to tell me that I'm "too old" to play a certain game series (Pokémon) and that I should have "grown out" of it.
It took me way too long to learn that lesson myself, unfortunately.

Who is Sooks' best girl?

My gf even if I’m not her best boy 💀

Why did you give such a good answer to my last question?

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's Nintendo's slogan, even. "Fun for the whole family" is their entire business model when it comes to their major first party IPs (except maybe FE).

Lol

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Who is Lyn's best boy?

Hector, of course.

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why did you give such a good answer to my last question?

Because I don't want you to go through the same stuff I had to go through when I was around fourteen years old.
Being told that you can't enjoy what you enjoy because it's "childish" can hurt. A lot. Even if it's your own mind that tells you so.
I hope that piece of advice can help you deal with those thoughts and people who will tell you those things a little better. 🙂

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because you asked the right person, the all-wise Draggy.

Umm... well... thank you.
tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Who is Draggy's best girl?

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

That Atelier chick... Sophie, I think?

It's actually Arnice, my favorite character of all time from my favorite game of all time.

Spoiler

8sHyCNC.jpg

Best girl.
Best protag.

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why am I genuinely saddened by the fact that online school is tomorrow?

Because you want weekends to be longer.

What is the most accurate watch?

I should probably say that I've been spoiled with the great map design of other games since playing Awakening as my first FE game. The maps aren't terrible by any means, but they are a bit lackluster compared to other titles in the series. Most maps are open fields with rout objectives. If you don't mind that, then you should have a good time. The gameplay is still fun, and the story and characters are good as well. I rag on the game sometimes, but I still love it a lot. The amount of customization with your units is also very fun. I would wholeheartedly recommend despite the issues I do have with it.

Why did I answer a question that was intended for someone else?

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify something I said that I thought might have given the wrong impression about Awakening.