Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

I'm Vanilla town to answer your question about KTS I said the day before that I thought both SB/KTS were trying to win a fight rather then figure out if the other is town/scum it openly looked like scum trying to distance to me. My head is a bit fuzzy because I took meds for my head but I'll be around if needed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scenario 1: I get lynched, it's 4/2 next day

if kill gets a guilty here you can't trust it, since if he's lying and you lynch it it's GG.

Scenario 2: NL, it's 5/2 next day. Have kill scan someone else, if it means that much to you.

if kill gets a guilty, we lynch that. If it's town 3/2, we lynch kill, 2/1 LYLO. If it's mafia, 4/1, then we can just lynch from POE.

if kill gets an inno, or dies, then lynching me is the same as scenario 1, except you know you can trust kill's result.

That's why I'm never getting lynched today. If you're set on it, it's optimal to NL and lynch me tomorrow. tbh I'll be relieved that I don't have to deal with LYLO again.

Everyone should read over SB/Baldrick interactions on the previous day phases.  Last day phase was pretty bad.

They both came into the day phase with a small little slap fight and then SB just rolled over for no reason.  That's also super terrible.

The little back and forth they had though looks staged I feel.

No clue, and if there is no town redirector rip.

N3 is still damning.

Also yall seem to act like scum don't make missplays of some sort.  Remember IDNSFMM last game? Scum made some pretty questionable terrible night actions that were super ???????

Also Athena hasn't claimed.

LYNCH BALDRICK.

Okay so I'm going to claim Alterernate night lighting rod/Martyr I didn't want to claim yet cause I was going to force kts to cop me and see if he outted a result on me (thus proving the claim) or outted a scum claim and it being a guilty

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Okay so I'm going to claim Alterernate night lighting rod/Martyr I didn't want to claim yet cause I was going to force kts to cop me and see if he outted a result on me (thus proving the claim) or outted a scum claim and it being a guilty

Hey so we found out why Athena got redirected.  Whoooo.

Still no reasoning for Baldrick's action to fail N3.

Athena can't be redirector beca-sniped.  I think you're reading to into N3, Shinori.  FMPOV, if Baldrick is scum, that means that he knew that Conqueror couldn't be targeted on N3 over him specifically lying about it.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

What's an alternative light Lightning Rod/Martyr do?  Asking because I think you're using different terminology than I'm used too.

Just now, Refa said:

Athena can't be redirector beca-sniped.  I think you're reading to into N3, Shinori.  FMPOV, if Baldrick is scum, that means that he knew that Conqueror couldn't be targeted on N3 over him specifically lying about it.

If scum has a safeguard or omniguard variant this makes a lot of sense though Refa.

It also explains why Athena's role failed.

Just now, Shinori said:

If scum has a safeguard or omniguard variant this makes a lot of sense though Refa.

It also explains why Athena's role failed.

I'm still voting Baldrick because I think he's most likely to flip scum, I just don't think you should get tunnel vision about it.

##vote: Orihime

Elemina was in this slot d2. IF they completely ignored the thread to the point they subbed out after seevral days of nothing, but still put in an action they must be mafia.