If there was a 2nd gen in FE games that don't have one?

Pick a character from a FE that doesn't have the marriage/children and create a kid for them! Obviously excluding a few certain Elibe peeps who canonically have kids.

Boyd: A female axe fighter (because girls can use axes too, who cares if it's a male only class in Tellius canon). Takes after her father in many ways but is slightly less clumsy and good with bolt axes.

Rolf: A small cleric, or maybe a small female mage. Cheery and slightly less timid than her father.

Marcia: A cavalier like his uncle Makalov, but his mother doesn't allow him to have that personality. Trains hard to become a great knight.

Etc. Add your own!

See my sig. Made Ike x Elincia kids a long time ago. :P Though if each had to be linked to a specific parent, Kael would be Ike's and Lalita Elincia's. My second gen also inherits eye color rather than hair color, just to do something different from Awakening and Fates.

Kael - Shares his father's class line, though it goes Ranger -> Hero -> Vanguard rather than what Ike actually had. Also shares his love of meat and greatly resembles him. He's very insecure, however, and constantly feels pressured by others to live up to his father's legacy even though he doesn't want to be a general or even any kind of leader at all. He just wants to fight bandits and earn a bit of money for it sometimes, so to speak. He's not as blunt as Ike either, and is more laid back instead. Looks up to his father despite Ike's fame.

Lalita - Elincia's daughter. Myrmidon class line (she could also realistically ride a Pegasus too, but I decided not to make her a carbon copy of her mother since Kael is kind of a copy of Ike). Quite feminine and likes doing her hair and looking nice. Hates dirty things and things getting dirty. Though she is not afraid to get dirty in a fight if she has to. She often uses her cuteness to throw the bad guys off, but she honestly hardly needs to after a point. She becomes very good with a sword, and is said to surpass even Ike.

Dilan - Could be linked to either Boyd or Mist, but he is my Boyd x Mist kid. Probably more likely linked to Boyd since he's the Fighter class line. He's actually pretty smart and good with tactics despite his class, and is taught the latter by Soren. Also rather calm and collected, probably gotten from Oscar. Boyd's pretty proud of this kid doing well in things he had no skill in himself. Still trained him in axe fighting though.

I had a little sister for Dilan too, but I don't remember what I named her for some reason... She'd probably be linked to Mist. She's too young to fight anyway though.

I also decided to give Kieran and Marcia a son. He'd be linked to Kieran if one of them.

Oh, Geoffrey's got a daughter. Her name is Danielle. I haven't characterized her much, but she is a knight like her father. She's also like a granddaughter to Renning.

Edited by Anacybele

I thought of a son and a daughter for Sain x Fiora once. The son had teal hair like his mother and was a cavalier like his father, but was more dutiful and serious like his mother. The daughter had brown hair like her father but was a pegasus knight like her mother, but took more after her father and flirts with men a lot. Kind of a reverse of the roles Sain and Fiora themselves had. Lazy, I know.

I have a few, but I will just list the two I have put the most thought in to.

Erika X Seth : I head cannon them having a girl who they name after Erika but they spell it with a C instead of a K (yes this is why my username is spelled the way it is), she is like her father more then her mother though she looks like her mom.  She is a lance cav because she would watch her dad and uncle spar and wanted to be like them.  She is like a big sister to her cousin and very loyal to him.

Ephraim X Tana : they have a son who they named Levi, Ephraim wanted to name his son after Lyon but knew that his people would hate that so he chose a name that was close but not the same.  He was rather sick as a small kid so he decided to become a knight so that he could build his muscles up and become strong.  His favorite weapon is the ax and he trains hard every day so that he will be able to use them soon.  When he was sick he did a lot of studying and so he knows a lot about history and math.  His cousin Erica was the only one who treated him like a normal kid when he was sick and he thinks of her as his big sister.

Ady, Daughter of Neimi and Colm - A feisty girl who likes to compete with her father and is over-protective of her mother. She's very skilled in archery, and loves to brag about it. She enjoys hearing stories from her father about his life as a thief, and would even want to attempt such things, but Colm forbid her from ever doing them. 

Nohlen, Son of Neimi and Colm - A rather shy young boy who, like his mother, is prone to crying. His archery skills aren't as great as his elder sister, but is still quite impressive. Neimi passed her mother's mirror to Nohlen. She intended to give it to her first child but Ady insisted that she didn't need some sort of charm and that Nohlen would probably find it more comforting to hold onto. However, he tends to lose it quite often and his sister would need to find it for him.

They'd probably both be archers.

3 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Ephraim X Tana : they have a son who they named Levi, Ephraim wanted to name his son after Lyon but knew that his people would hate that so he chose a name that was close but not the same. 

Why not Leo or Leon???

Ike's son, Greil, who unlike his father (and also grandfather heh) is not anywhere near slow, and is very fast in addition to hitting hard. Is very energetic and loves his dad's work, but grows up to dislike the mercenary life (ironically), and wants to live a peaceful and fancy life like the big rich lords and ladies.

9 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Ephraim X Tana : they have a son who they named Levi, Ephraim wanted to name his son after Lyon but knew that his people would hate that so he chose a name that was close but not the same.  He was rather sick as a small kid so he decided to become a knight so that he could build his muscles up and become strong.  His favorite weapon is the ax and he trains hard every day so that he will be able to use them soon.  When he was sick he did a lot of studying and so he knows a lot about history and math.  His cousin Erica was the only one who treated him like a normal kid when he was sick and he thinks of her as his big sister.

I like him! Small boy who works hard to get stronger, and his name works really well, actually. Leo or Leon would be too close to Lyon and it's probably overdone anyway. His cousin is neat too, despite me kinda preferring Erika with Innes, but I think it might get confusing with her name just being one letter off of her mother's. She can be Erika Junior lol.

6 hours ago, KongDude said:

Ady, Daughter of Neimi and Colm - A feisty girl who likes to compete with her father and is over-protective of her mother. She's very skilled in archery, and loves to brag about it. She enjoys hearing stories from her father about his life as a thief, and would even want to attempt such things, but Colm forbid her from ever doing them. 

Nohlen, Son of Neimi and Colm - A rather shy young boy who, like his mother, is prone to crying. His archery skills aren't as great as his elder sister, but is still quite impressive. Neimi passed her mother's mirror to Nohlen. She intended to give it to her first child but Ady insisted that she didn't need some sort of charm and that Nohlen would probably find it more comforting to hold onto. However, he tends to lose it quite often and his sister would need to find it for him.

Colm and Neimi are like, my Sacred Stones OTP. I bet Colm told Ady about the infamous fruit tree incident to discourage her lol. See the Colm x Neimi support for context.

And since everyone else is doing names and some are including the other parent:

Boyd x Cerai(OC): Ciara. Her name is a combination of her mother and late maternal grandmother(Riara)'s names. She has an older brother by 4 years named Naroc, who is an archer trained by his uncle Rolf. Cerai is a wyvern rider.

Rolf x Mist: Lily. I actually have her as a troubadour, which would have to be added to the Tellius classes. She can use tomes when she promotes.

Kieran x Marcia: Mack. They thought they'd humor Makalov just a teeny bit.

@KongDude I was trying to be a little different and like I said Ephraim knew it would be bad for his kid if his name was too close to Lyon's, especially since Renais's people would hate that name.  That is why I chose Levi so that it would be close, but different enough so that no one would think bad things about his name.

@Dragoncat Erica was the first kid I created in my head cannons so I was not very original in naming her.  I do have it that her friends and family call her Eri as a nick name.

Dcat helped me remember what my Boyd x Mist daughter's name is! It's Clarice. :P She's too young to fight when she appears in what I'd be putting her in, but if she were old enough, I'm thinking of making her a mage and maybe Soren taught her magic like he taught her brother tactics. Soren teaching Ike's niece and nephew isn't a bad idea, I think!

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

@KongDude I was trying to be a little different and like I said Ephraim knew it would be bad for his kid if his name was too close to Lyon's, especially since Renais's people would hate that name.  That is why I chose Levi so that it would be close, but different enough so that no one would think bad things about his name.

Don't worry I was only joking about the whole Leo/Leon/Lyon thing lol

35 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Don't worry I was only joking about the whole Leo/Leon/Lyon thing lol

OK, sorry I did not get that, it is funny now that you say it is a joke:)

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Dcat helped me remember what my Boyd x Mist daughter's name is! It's Clarice. :P She's too young to fight when she appears in what I'd be putting her in, but if she were old enough, I'm thinking of making her a mage and maybe Soren taught her magic like he taught her brother tactics. Soren teaching Ike's niece and nephew isn't a bad idea, I think!

Soren's Grumpy Mage and he's lucky he's not a cat laguz or else he'd constantly be compared to Grumpy Cat lol. Come on, "I had fun once, it was awful" totally sounds like something he'd say.

If it were anyone else he'd refuse to teach them, probably.

Neasalla and Leane: The ending said they got a Raven boy and a Heron girl. It would be funny if the angelic Heron girl inherits Neasalla's devious side but always gets away with it because people think she's a harmless Heron. The Raven boy meanwhile gets the gentle and sensitive Heron traits but everyone sees a dishonorable crow in him because of his black wings and who his father is. 

Jill and Haar: Their son would be a hyperactive guy who's always eager to rush into battle and prove his worth as a soldier....but trapped riding Haar's lazybones of a wyvren.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Neasalla and Leane: The ending said they got a Raven boy and a Heron girl. It would be funny if the angelic Heron girl inherits Neasalla's devious side but always gets away with it because people think she's a harmless Heron. The Raven boy meanwhile gets the gentle and sensitive Heron traits but everyone sees a dishonorable crow in him because of his black wings and who his father is. 

Jill and Haar: Their son would be a hyperactive guy who's always eager to rush into battle and prove his worth as a soldier....but trapped riding Haar's lazybones of a wyvren.

All three are really awesome! I think good names for Naesala and Leanne's would be Corbin and Reyna, but idk about Haar and Jill's.

Marth and Caeda: Prince Christopher (yes, I went there) is scholarly and decides to put all of his father's legends into writing. However, Marth never told him of Kris, and never had too. He marries Lena and Julian's daughter and eventually becomes king after Marth's probably ridiculously long reign.

Alm and Celica: Prince Mildum is good friends with Prince Cristopher and follows a lot of Marth's advice in preparing to eventually rule all of Valentia as the first real king. After Alm's death, he is the one to rename it Valm.

Roy(and Lilina): I'm treating Binding Blade and Blazing Sword as two separate entities just to have a 3rd generation. Roy and Lilina have a daughter named Violet, as her hair was this color after the merge of House Ostia and House Pherae as the throne of Lycia. She marries down with her husband as Prince Consort, a move her parents supported, and that the people cheered for. The nobles, however, were miffed, but learned to accept it.

1 hour ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Roy and Lilina have a daughter named Violet, as her hair was this color after the merge of House Ostia and House Pherae as the throne of Lycia.

Blue hair + red hair = purple hair is wonky genetics, it rarely works that way, just saying.

I picture Alm and Celica having twins, one of each, named Mycen and Liprica. Mycen inherits his mother's magic ability.

Boey and Mae have a good sized brood of ornery mage kids.

I personally feel like naming a kid after one of their parents or grandparents is rather overdone, so I usually avoid it, particularly in cases where the parent or grandparent in question is also an existing character. I just prefer not to re-use names already used by other characters.

Lalita is my only kid who's named after one and that's Elincia's mother. But she had no canon name, so yeah. I simply gave her one. Kael is more a combination of Ike and Greil instead.

I did kind of have an OC couple name one of their kids after the grandmother as well, but I changed one letter, so the name isn't exactly the same.

Edited by Anacybele

I sometimes wonder about how Marth's children would be like. Having to be the child of the great Hero-King Marth, a legend in Archanea.

16 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Marth and Caeda: Prince Christopher (yes, I went there) is scholarly and decides to put all of his father's legends into writing. However, Marth never told him of Kris, and never had too. He marries Lena and Julian's daughter and eventually becomes king after Marth's probably ridiculously long reign.

That's neat. Speaking of Kris, him and Katarina have a kid together, because those two are very shippable. XP