June Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

When I saw Ryoma, I did kinda expect Xander to be the next legendary hero, but I'm not convinced. I suppose we'll see soon.

I'm hoping Helpful Chrom isn't on this one. I was sad he wasn't on the last one, but I'm hoping they'll get Winter Tharja and NY Camilla out the way together (although now I've said this, this seems extremely unlikely) and then give Helpful Chrom on a future banner.

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

When I saw Ryoma, I did kinda expect Xander to be the next legendary hero, but I'm not convinced. I suppose we'll see soon.

55 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm thinking Xander too since Ryoma just got a legendary alt. It could be based on king Xander who dresses either like his FE Warriors promotion or wears the armor of Garon. His weapon could be Garon's legendary axe.  

I don’t think it’s going to be Xander. The next hero is likely going to be Fire and Xander would be Water for the same reason as Ryoma is Water.

Edited by Water Mage

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still half-expecting Xander with Bolverk after we got kinshi knight Ryoma with Raijinto last time.

I could see Xander being an Axe Armorer, with Bolverk mitgating maybe ranged damage and his personal skill Chivalry synergyzing with it. I just dont know how.

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope to see a axe user too, but we have two lance legendary heroes and two sword legendary heroes, so the next one can be a tome user too. We can agree will not be a green archer again.

The problem with them being a tome user is the fact that the is Fire elementa, and it would be odd to see a Fire not using fire magic since they are going to be Green.

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

The problem with them being a tome user is the fact that the is Fire elementa, and it would be odd to see a Fire not using fire magic since they are going to be Green.

Last fire was Ephraim. They don't have to use the element to be associated with it. Maybe we'll get a Legendary Anna or other redhead or fiery personality person

7 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Last fire was Ephraim. They don't have to use the element to be associated with it. Maybe we'll get a Legendary Anna or other redhead or fiery personality person

In Sacred Stones Ephraim had a Fire affinity and in the game the weapon Siegmund was called the Flame Lance. Plenty of reasons to make Ephraim a Fire elemental hero.

Bölverk is definitely a candidate for a green legendary. I wonder when Fjorm's brother will show up; he could be an axe wielder for all we know, too. 

There are also colored daggers now, right?

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Not yet. Daggerbreaker and Assassin Bow both mention "colorless daggers", but the game doesn't yet have colored daggers as far as we know.

Also to note on a few things of the Legendary Heroes:

1. During a cycle, all of them change movement types (Infantry>Cavalry, Flying>Infantry)
  2. After every second hero, the gender is changed
  3. Characters are important characters in the story, not necessarily Lords
  4. Most of them use a weapon they can use upon promotion (sans Ryoma)
  5. The hero is going from new to old and repeat
  6. As of now, no repeats from the same game, and considering Ryoma is from Birthright, who knows

INB4 it's Anna, wen Anna alt IS?

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Bölverk is definitely a candidate for a green legendary. I wonder when Fjorm's brother will show up; he could be an axe wielder for all we know, too. 

Colored daggers? When did they announce that? 

And about Fjorm’s brother, Hrid, I think he might actually be a free Legendary Hero, since it looks like Book 3 is about to start, he could be like Fjorm and be a free Legendary Hero in the story.

Just now, Water Mage said:

Colored daggers? When did they announce that? 

I'm not sure it has. It was kind of like how they implemented colored icons for bows and the colorless breath for dragons. Are there no colored dagger icons in the game now?

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

And about Fjorm’s brother, Hrid, I think he might actually be a free Legendary Hero, since it looks like Book 3 is about to start, he could be like Fjorm and be a free Legendary Hero in the story.

Doubtful, since he went after Surtr, and he's related to Fjorm.

21 minutes ago, Simpsons138 said:

Also to note on a few things of the Legendary Heroes:

1. During a cycle, all of them change movement types (Infantry>Cavalry, Flying>Infantry)
  2. After every second hero, the gender is changed
  3. Characters are important characters in the story, not necessarily Lords
  4. Most of them use a weapon they can use upon promotion (sans Ryoma)
  5. The hero is going from new to old and repeat
  6. As of now, no repeats from the same game, and considering Ryoma is from Birthright, who knows

INB4 it's Anna, wen Anna alt IS?

I think all of the above is just coincidence. By this logic the next legendary hero is supposed to be male and an Infantry/armor/cav unit. He is green so he uses an Axe/greenbow/tome or greenshuriken. Ecxept for the part with no repeats from the same game. Fjorm and Gunnthra are technically repeats from Fire emblem heroes.

I thinkt he next legendary hero will be an OC (or at least i hope so)

Trailer will probably drop soon so here's my dumb prediction: Armads Lilina

But honestly, there haven't been multiple legendary heroes from the same game (excluding OCs) so it's probably not Xander. I don't think they'd introduce Hrid so soon. Though I'm not expecting my prediction to be accurate at all.

Edited by Korath88

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

But honestly, there haven't been multiple legendary heroes from the same game (excluding OCs) so it's probably not Xander.

They will have to repeat a game eventually. Whether that's now or in a few months' time makes little difference.

33 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Trailer will probably drop soon so here's my dumb prediction: Armads Lilina

But honestly, there haven't been multiple legendary heroes from the same game (excluding OCs) so it's probably not Xander. I don't think they'd introduce Hrid so soon. Though I'm not expecting my prediction to be accurate at all.

If it is Armads Lilina, that would make Hector so proud of his baby girl. And also all the memes that would continue to flourish...

I’m expecting one of three things for legendary hero:

A kinshi Knight Takumi with an alt of Fujin Yumi as a gree bow

An armored Xander with Bolverk

A green mage Celica with Excalibur 

I’d say Celica is the most likely, since the newest tap battle map uses Echoes music, and yet there are no echoes legendary hero

I am hoping for an Echoes or FE 4/5 Legendary since those are the two FE worlds not to have legendary heroes.  I really have no idea who it is going to be, I am waiting for the trailer.

Bolverk Xander feels like the safe, logical guess...which means it will probably be something completely different. lol But I've seen a lot of people predicting that. If not now, I do expect to get a Xander legendary hero sooner or later.

I think I'd be a little disappointed to get another armored Hector...or any Hector with Armads, but it would be funny if ALL of his alts ended up with just slightly more powercreeped version of the same axe. Lilina with Armads however... I could get behind that. 

Other than that...I think I'd probably like to see a legendary Anna. I know she's technically an OC here, but she's not exclusively attached to FEH... However, given her in-game appearances, I suppose she'd make more sense as a colorless hero or a red hero. 

But maybe it'll be Helbindi.

I'm actually expecting Bolverk Xander to still be on a horse.

We have too many green armors now and not enough green cavalry. I honestly don't care too much if Xander just ends up being a better Frederick.

And it feels weird whenever Xander is not on a horse.

5 hours ago, Hilda said:

I could see Xander being an Axe Armorer, with Bolverk mitgating maybe ranged damage and his personal skill Chivalry synergyzing with it. I just dont know how.

My expectations are for Bolverk to either be a simple Distant Counter weapon or have a defensive effect (similar to Tyrfing, Berkut's Lance, or Loptous).

Chivalry's original effect is pretty much the same as Regal Blade's, Ivaldi's, and Gleipnir's effects, but for Atk, Def, and Res instead of Atk and Spd (but I wouldn't be surprised if they just made it all four stats for simplicity).