Giving this place ONE last try.

Destiny Hero

I'm very bored right now, so I'm giving you guys another chance. Two things to keep in mind, though:

1. I got Sacred Stones, which kicks the crap out of every other Fire Emblem game that isn't called Radiant Dawn. I dumped everyone except for Ephraim, Ross, Amelia, Duessel, Ewan, his teacher, Seth, the dancer, Joshuah, and I'm pretty sure that's it.

2. I play BS (actually stands for Blazing Sword this time) and SS now and m bored of RD (at the campfire level in p4 in a Dawn Brigade run >_>)

3. I'm going to make a sad attempt to draw Priscilla.

Now go go go and stop trying to chase people away.

No one here has ever tried to chase people away. You left on your own.

Now shoo! We don't want you here!

(Just kidding of course. Welcome back, but don't mind that people will be skeptical of you from now on. It goes with the whole leaving and coming back later. Prove that you want to be here, and people will accept you.)

So, anyone know how to draw? I really wanna draw Priscilla good and raise my self esteem ;-;

Years of practice and experimentation. Don't give up, you can keep on trying and trying, it's the effort that really counts.

(though the end product is the only thing that matters to some people)

Years of practice and experimentation. Don't give up, you can keep on trying and trying, it's the effort that really counts.

(though the end product is the only thing that matters to some people)

But the end product IS the only thing that matters. Plus, I'm naturally bad at everything I do :(

I don't have three years to spend in a closet trying to learn how to draw for my life.

Glad to see you're out of the "Blazing Sword sucks" phase. Now if we can help you with the Laura issue, things should run much more smooth for you this time.

I once saw Laura under "fugly" in the dictionary. Laura and her protective membrane that wraps around her head (whoops, I mean her hair) are very ugly, and she's a poor excuse for a healer. In fact, I always take Haar and drop her in the middle of a bunch of enemies. They enjoy food.

I once saw Laura under "fugly" in the dictionary. Laura and her protective membrane that wraps around her head (whoops, I mean her hair) are very ugly, and she's a poor excuse for a healer. In fact, I always take Haar and drop her in the middle of a bunch of enemies. They enjoy food.

Oh my, looks like we have much work to do. Since when can somebody be bad at healing? Just go to the injured dude, and heal. Still, let's hope you manage to look at Laura in a new light.

Oh my, looks like we have much work to do. Since when can somebody be bad at healing? Just go to the injured dude, and heal. Still, let's hope you manage to look at Laura in a new light.

Laura can't even heal more than a Vulnery until it's too late to matter. She's also the most fragile character in the game, and the most underleveled.

Laura can't even heal more than a Vulnery until it's too late to matter. She's also the most fragile character in the game, and the most underleveled.

That is why you must protect your healers.

And welcome back, hope you stay longer than last time. :P

Er? No, she is not.

Plus, I bet you aren't bad at everything you do, you did a

good job of getting everyone pissed off. Run for president! Presidents seem to do that one thing too!

this guy is a lie, he said he wasn't ever going to come back and now he does, pft why don't you say you will just come back in a couple of days or weeks or ever an hr later. I can tell people get sick of these kind of topics

But the end product IS the only thing that matters. Plus, I'm naturally bad at everything I do :(

I don't have three years to spend in a closet trying to learn how to draw for my life.

Putting yourself down won't get you anywhere, better start now if you really want to boost that confidence of yours.

The end product won't mean shit if you don't put any effort, is what I'm trying to say.

I'd hate to sound harsh, but if you just mope about it, you won't get any better.

lol HE's giving US another chance.

*goes to lol*

Well.......welcome back? *i was at work the day whatever crap happened to you happened so when i got home it was just "OMFG MASU SOME GUY JOINED AND LEFT IN A DAY IT WAS FUCKING LAWLZ"*