A little goes a VERY long way.

Destiny Hero

So, here I am on the pirate ship, sailing off to the big bad island. I drop a giant F bomb as I realize that, for some reason, I have NO money.

So, I took everyone's weapons off. I had Matthew go around to every enemy. I stole every Vulnery, every Pure Water, every unneeded weapon, and even a Hero Crest I didn't care for. In the end, I was able to gather a whopping 4000 gold. I spent it all on the cheapest, most reliable weapons I could find, mostly Iron Swords. Now I'm off the island with a huge load of nice, clean weapons at my disposal.

That is all.

Oh, and Eliwood was only useful for carrying items to be sold while Hector racked up EXP with Oswin.

Hector's the best lord in any Fire Emblem game in my opinion. OPINION.

Yeah well, we all have different views and opinions. I like Eliwood, and on my words he would be the best lord out there, but others will surely disagree.

Dont get me wrong, I like Hector too.

Yeah well, we all have different views and opinions. I like Eliwood, and on my words he would be the best lord out there, but others will surely disagree.

Dont get me wrong, I like Hector too.

I think Eliwood BLOWS. Even worse than Eirika. Eliwood's stats are all-around crappy, and I don't see why anyone would like him.

I think Eliwood BLOWS. Even worse than Eirika. Eliwood's stats are all-around crappy, and I don't see why anyone would like him.
Just wait until after his promotion and maybe you'll see why. I don't mind Eli though, but I find that Hector and his girlfriend surpass him as lords. Edited by Little Al

Just wait until after his promotion and maybe you'll see why. I don't mind Eli though, but I find that Hector and his girlfriend surpass him as lords.

Well, you see, I don't even want to have to touch Eliwood's pile of steaming crap. Dumping Eliwood and promoting Lyn seems better. Plus, Eliwood's fugly, and I don't use any fugly characters.

Well, you see, I don't even want to have to touch Eliwood's pile of steaming crap. Dumping Eliwood and promoting Lyn seems better. Plus, Eliwood's fugly, and I don't use any fugly characters.

True enough. But however you're gonna have to field Eli come the endgame. Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep him up to speed? I mean, if he's gonna be fielded, shouldn't he be used as well? (Besides, you do get two Heaven Seals, and the main lord is always promoted regardless.)

Edited by Little Al

True enough. But however you're gonna have to field Eli come the endgame. Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep him up to speed? I mean, if he's gonna be fielded, shouldn't he be used as well?

Nope. Too crappy and ugly. I'll baby him to level 10, but that's it. Lord debate has ended.

Nope. Too crappy and ugly. I'll baby him to level 10, but that's it. Lord debate has ended.

At least he rides a horse, and horses are win. Therefore: Eliwood >>Hector and Lyn

Edited by Extreme Void

Also, Hector promotes way too late in Hector Mode to be useful, just as Eliwood promotes way too late in Eliwood Mode. Therefore, in Hector Mode, Eliwood > Hector > Lyn. In Eliwood mode, Hector > Eliwood > Lyn.

Edited by Flynn Scifo

Also, Hector promotes way too late in Hector Mode to be useful, just as Eliwood promotes way too late in Eliwood Mode. Therefore, in Hector Mode, Eliwood > Hector > Lyn. In Eliwood mode, Hector > Eliwood > Lyn.

One thing I agree on is the late promotion thingy.

Since when did this topic become a lord discussion topic? XD

My advice for finances is not to go overboard. You don't get money shoved in your face like the Telleus Fire Emblems. (getting money in Fire Emblem 9 for just beating the chapter, coolirific!) Still, I do recommend you try to get Eliwood up, so you won't drag tissue paper on all the maps. (since you have to bring him everywhere) Even if he gets icky stats, at least he won't be as bad.