A little goes a VERY long way.

Destiny Hero

this guy is a lie, he said he wasn't ever going to come back and now he does, pft why don't you say you will just come back in a couple of days or weeks or ever an hr later. I can tell people get sick of these kind of topics
inb4Sigurd

Oh, and why are you having money problems in FE7?

Cause people dont know how to handle their income. ^^

If Hector or Eliwood aren't on Lv10 or above by the time they need to promote in their respective modes, they receive the Heaven Seal as an item, and don't promote.

Edit: I think... I haven't done something so idiotic as this in a long time.

Edited by Razgriz

This post is epic win.

lolwut?

Eliwood is not bad, fellas. Get it through your grey matter! Anyway, Destiny Hero, is your money problems from overspending? Try not to go overboard with supplies, take only spoon-fulls.

lolwut?

Eliwood is not bad, fellas. Get it through your grey matter! Anyway, Destiny Hero, is your money problems from overspending? Try not to go overboard with supplies, take only spoon-fulls.

I never buy anything. But something happened to the gem Lyn's supposed to have; I don't know what.

I never buy anything. But something happened to the gem Lyn's supposed to have; I don't know what.

Perhaps you didn't get a good enough rank to get a Gem. The gem she gets is based on Lyn Mode's ranking, if I have my facts straight. I think you need a B to at least get a Red Gem.

Perhaps you didn't get a good enough rank to get a Gem. The gem she gets is based on Lyn Mode's ranking, if I have my facts straight. I think you need a B to at least get a Red Gem.

I did great in Lyn's story, though, and got an excellent ranking.

A 3-star funds rank for Lyn gets a Red gem, 4 gets Blue, and 5 gets White.

Funds rank? I might have spent a few on weapons at the last second.

I did great in Lyn's story, though, and got an excellent ranking.
I'm guessing "A" rank, right?
Funds rank? I might have spent a few on weapons at the last second.
What you have at the end is what matters. If your total items' and weapons' worth, as well as your Gil on hand, all total over 80% of the total funds requirement, you should get

5 stars. (How much your weapons and items are in their current condition does count, but you lose half of their current worth if you sell them.)

Edited by Little Al

I'm guessing "A" rank, right?

What you have at the end is what matters. If your total items' and weapons' worth, as well as your Gil on hand, all total over 80% of the total funds requirement, you should get

5 stars. (How much your weapons and items are in their current condition does count, but you lose half of their current worth if you sell them.)

In that case, I have absolutely no idea what happened.

:(

• 1 month later...
Nope. Too crappy and ugly. I'll baby him to level 10, but that's it. Lord debate has ended.

Um, you might want to because, he's forced in quite a few chapters, and if he dies in those chapters it's game over. What if you get into the situation where you come across a forced Eliwood chapter, with you placing him in a corner and some reinforcements show up and own him? Of course you could move him to another safer corner, but is any place safe in a FE map? Seriously man, if you don't train he's gonna be your chess king, weak and needs to be protected. Trust me, you don't want a king in FE, you want a chess queen. And you'll have to use him in some chapters.

Oh and don't bring up the point that you can rescue him. That'll just slow a character down, making said character pretty sucky for the chapter, especially in that one Lyn-Hector-Eliwood only poison cave chapter.

Not to mention the dragon fight at the end with the untouchable enemy sages with long range magic in a small map.

Edited by Yourgranny