Ross

Does anyone else think Ross is Jesus? I had him as a fighter by the level with R-Tard in it, and his stats shoot up like a rocket. Now, he's a level 6 Hero and my best unit by far, even better than Guy Joshuah (5 Swordmaster), Marcus Seth, and Pent Saleh.

Edited by Destiny Hero

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross sucks. Not killing and not surviving in the hardest part of the game hurts.

The beginning is the hardest? I never knew that. One level of babying is nigh-impossible? I think not. I babied each of the trainees for one level, and they are now my three best units. Hell, Ewan can even excel in close combat.

The beginning is the hardest? I never knew that. One level of babying is nigh-impossible? I think not. I babied each of the trainees for one level, and they are now my three best units. Hell, Ewan can even excel in close combat.

Did you use the Tower/Skirmishes/Ruins?

Also, who cares that he's the only worthwhile berserker? There's no rule that prevents you from using no berserkers.

The Pirate-->Berserker path is so much better for him. He's the only worthwhile Berserker.

Ugh, no. I much rather prefer having him with bigger defenses and swords, plus kickass animations.

Ross is a nice character and all, but Gonzales and Dart are far better in the world of Berserkers. If nothing else, if you want an axe user, he's a nice choice, though Garcia is grand as well.

Garcia? Hell no.

Did you use the Tower/Skirmishes/Ruins?

Also, who cares that he's the only worthwhile berserker? There's no rule that prevents you from using no berserkers.

Yes, I've been in the tower a few times. I don't think I have the ruins yet, though. I used the ruins to power up the trainees.

Ross sucks. Not killing and not surviving in the hardest part of the game hurts.

The only earlygame chapter that is remotely hard is Ch6, and that's because the rest is a joke by comparison.

Ugh, no. I much rather prefer having him with bigger defenses and swords, plus kickass animations.

Garcia? Hell no.

Yes, I've been in the tower a few times. I don't think I have the ruins yet, though. I used the ruins to power up the trainees.

Let's see, him turning into a Berserker wouldn't affect his growth rate in any way. Besides, being a Berserker can help out with his speed blessing you seem to have. (28 max opposed to Hero's 26 max) Garcia is merely slow, everything else is nifty, except maybe resistance!

Seriously, Hero Ross only has 1 Res and 2 Skl on Berserker Ross come 20/20.

At the more likely level of level 20/5, Hero Ross wins by 1 Res, and 2 Skl still, and Berserker Ross is winning in Defense by a point. Luckily, 15% Critical is h4x. Slap a Killer Axe on him and watch him solo the final chapters.

Let's see, him turning into a Berserker wouldn't affect his growth rate in any way. Besides, being a Berserker can help out with his speed blessing you seem to have. (28 max opposed to Hero's 26 max) Garcia is merely slow, everything else is nifty, except maybe resistance!

Slowness is bad, and low resistance is bad.

Seriously, Hero Ross only has 1 Res and 2 Skl on Berserker Ross come 20/20.

At the more likely level of level 20/5, Hero Ross wins by 1 Res, and 2 Skl still, and Berserker Ross is winning in Defense by a point. Luckily, 15% Critical is h4x. Slap a Killer Axe on him and watch him solo the final chapters.

WTC is hax as well.

Wait, Low Resistance is bad in a game with basically no magic users? This is news to me!

Actually, there are a good amount of Gorgons and whatnot. But Speed, the only fast enemies are Swordmasters and Gwigilies. (or however you spell those three headed dogs' name) Garcia can at least one shot the Swordmasters if he hits them. (which is possible with highish, Dorcas-like, Skill)

And what would the hardest part be then?

Not falling asleep.

Probably Phantom Ship and Last Hope if you want to fully optimize them. Maybe Father and Son due to L'Arachel having to run to Rennac while everyone around you gets statused.

WTC is hax as well.

Axe Users aren't really common come the latter half of the game. It's mainly composed of monsters. The only monsters that wield weapons are Bonewalkers, who can only wield bows, swords, and lances. 15% Critical works on everyone.