So I go to the store....

Destiny Hero

Gamepack is a game. Do you mean the boxcover?

I got Sacred Stones used, so I didn't have the box or anything. The only thing I bought was the game itself, and the clerk asked if I wanted a bag to carry it.

See? Now it's not funny.

I got Sacred Stones used, so I didn't have the box or anything. The only thing I bought was the game itself, and the clerk asked if I wanted a bag to carry it.

See? Now it's not funny.

I dont see nothing wrong with him offering the bag. Its a clerk's job to offer that. I've been offered bags at the store for a simple soda, or an apple.

I dont see nothing wrong with him offering the bag. Its a clerk's job to offer that. I've been offered bags at the store for a simple soda, or an apple.

He asked if I wanted a bag to carry something smaller than a finger.

You guys don't seem to grasp his point. It's ironic that he offers a bag for such a small thing, which easily goes in a pocket or something.
Read the last sentence. The clerk was a dumbass.

He's not trying to be ironic or funny, from what I see.

Maybe its HIS JOB? There are things that you have to say to a customer no matter the circumstances. So your calling him a dumbass is just plain rude. Besides, why the hell is this topic even in general fire emblem? This isnt productive in the least. Move to FFtF please.

Not everyone likes putting things in their pockets. Maybe it feels uncomfortable, or is harder to fish it out, or...

And the clerk probably isn't looking to see if the customer has pockets anyway.

Depends on the customer's gender and the person at the counter. Because I know that some girls have pants that make it hard to not see the pockets. Even if nothing fits in said pockets.

Most pants have pockets, though so that looking really isn't needed.

But that's besides the point. The topic has it's point, and that point was kind of harshly smashed. I was only trying to validate the topic a bit by reinforcing the point. Because TC was obviously going to put the game in his pocket.

Personally, I like putting things in a bag and then in my pocket, but I'm a bit of a rebel.

Though I do agree slightly that perhaps this isn't the best spot for the topic.

Edited by bunny