Your Favorite FE Boss

Deity

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of chapters and their bosses, I've always been fond of Chapters 16 and 21 in FE6. While Narshen and Murdock might not be the most interesting characters ever, the map layouts in those two chapters really set up for an interesting fight (well, 21 moreso than 16). As do Ephraim's Ch. 14 and Ch. 20 in FE8, Pirate Ship and Cog of Destiny in FE7, and Ch. 21 and 27 from FE9.

As for my actual favorite boss in the series (of what I've played or seen)... My guess would be to say Caellach actually. While FE8 doesn't really impress me too much, the interaction between Caellach and Joshua on either route gives him a ton of character. Plus, it's one of the first times that Powerful Foe is heard playing, which makes it all the more memorable to me.

Favorite boss must be Black Knight in FE9. 'Cause I can't be satisfied without beating him, he's challenging and the whole chapter must be played again for another try (used to battle saves). Though I've only played that game once and Ike chose the best possible moment to Aether so I won on the first try...

Pluss:

Most of FE4 major bosses are my favorites. Travant, Arion, Alvis, Ishtar, Yurius.

Gah! I even admire Manfloy. XD

These.

Especially Ishtar and Yurius when they fight together

And Izuka for summoning loades of exp-rich laguz.

Edited for lower spoiler tag.

Edited by etellerannet7

You have got to be kidding me. No-one yet has mentioned the incredibly manly Harold and his bunch o' clones yet?

Madness.

HAROLD AND HIS CLONES FOR ETERNAL GODLIKE EMPERORS

harold.pngzain.pngpapilion.pngmagorn.pngcoruta.pngmusar.pnglideel.png

I love you. <3 Harold is the greatest boss in FE4.

• 2 weeks later...