Interest check: Spyro RP

Who would be interested in an RP to celebrate the Reignited Trilogy, focusing on the conflict in Spyro 1, only probably without the crystal spell, but instead a proper dragon/gnorc war?

One of my characters would be based on Colonel Vangarre from Xenoblade if this happens lol. A hardass Peace Keeper leader who will torch his subordinates if they piss him off. I'll have more than just him of course.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Spyro RP? I'd join.

I'd totally make a Machinist dragon if they weren't scrapped content. Or let's go to town with it and include the cut tribes.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the cut tribes, honestly.

But thanks! If a few more people say they're game I can make it.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the cut tribes, honestly.

But thanks! If a few more people say they're game I can make it.

And you call yourself a Spyro fan!?

Well, if interested, info about them can be found here. Your call if you want to add them.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And you call yourself a Spyro fan!?

Well, if interested, info about them can be found here. Your call if you want to add them.

I heard of them! I just didn't research them enough/pay much attention.

The machinists remind me of the machina from Xenoblade. A lot. Unsure if I should add them, but I'm leaning toward five tribes being enough. We probably won't get enough people to warrant having seven tribes.

Also worth noting: it will be an option to write a gnorc or fairy.

Fun fact: Garre came about because I read an article saying the Reignited Trilogy is giving an Artisan "a tiny mustache" and I pictured a Peace Keeper with Vangarre's squarestache. Too good of an idea to waste. And yes, that's what I'm calling him, it works.

Edited by Dragoncat

12 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I'd be interested!

It's been a while since I played Spyro though so I may need some help with the older game dragons and such...

Great! We have at least three people! I can whip up the topic soon.

Don't worry, I was going to include lore in the topic anyway.

I'm game too! I played spyro as a kid I'm totally going to pre-order the trilogy when I can and it's at GameStop. But just like Silver Hair Maiden, it's been probably about....oh jeez...feels like and I think 15 years since I've played them. 

So after almost 2 hours of research I've come to two conclusions.

1) I clearly did not pay attention to what I was playing as a kid. I don't even remember the story but I do know I played the first one and Ripto. I didn't play dragon of the year. Also I remember the game being pretty hard so I gave up on Ripto I think.

2) the plot for the Legends is super interesting and now I'm thinking of buying those 3 if I can find them on PSN or for the ps2 (still have my old system)

1 minute ago, Tediz64 said:

Gotcha. Did you play the original trilogy as well as the legend trilogy? @Dragoncat

Yes I played both. Legend had a better story and original had better gameplay.