Do you think Serra was annoying?

Deity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Yes, she's VERY annoying to me. I hate her "too damn cheerful" personality and her character itself. I guess it's because I like the quiet and shy type

If you wonder why ingame characters find he annoying, think about being having to listen to her all the time. Not just when she supports.

I have and that is precisely why I find her annoying. I think I'd slam my head on a wall in order to faint so I don't have to listen to her.

To me, Serra is more stupid than annoying. I don't know why, but whenever I see her, the first thing that comes to mind is "oink oink". It's probably those stupid pigtails of hers.

I look forward to Serra speaking, it's always hilarious. She's SUPPOSED to be that way, so it's good.

She's not like Wesley Crusher or Rosh Penin.

Yes, I find her sorta funny, not annoying. She was one of my faves in FE7.

I don't find her annoying. Heck, she can be funny at times. ^^

Fictional characters can't annoy me. (They were able to when I was little, though, but that's beside the point.)

Edited by Fireman

Without her, this game wouldn't have any real comic relief.

What about Sain?

Serra doesn't appeal to me much, but she still can be funny. It's nice to have a character making fun of what folks call nowadays "Preps". Those type of lasses do get on my nerves sometimes, especially when they go ranting on how "wonderful" High School Musical is.

Anyway, if nothing else, Serra is a nice healer, although I don't like her as much as Priscilla.

I don't particularly like her character, but she can be quite entertaining. I also don't use her often because I'm quite terrible at raising Staff-Only units. I use her or Priscilla as my main Healing unit until a unit promotes into a Staff-Wielder. Then, I dump them.

Am I the only one to be very fond of Serra or something? <_< Because I do tend to use her a lot.

You're not alone. I prefer her over Priscilla-- *shot*

Plus, I know two friends of mine on YouTube who also love Serra.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I find her both stupid and annoying, quite possibly the latter due to the former.

YAY! someone is with me here!

Sain is my comic relief