Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Lul.  Why the read on John? 

John's activity and general solviness right off the bat has been very townie. I don't think he comes out and scumreads half the players that have checked in as scum as well

The fact that you care about my John townread more than my scumread on you has been noted

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Elemina said:

Anyway, I think it's most likely Wolfy is wolf. I was thinking John might have been partners with him, mentioning a possible mistake to Wolfy, while ignoring him as a possible push yet trying to force a push on Yolo from early game. (Yet I think his post makes sense) I don't think Wolfy really believes in his own pushes as you can see, he votes Refa (which was pretty easy at the time) and now he has to look at someone else. That's the only wolf read I have right now.

##Wolfy

I like this read

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

John's activity and general solviness right off the bat has been very townie. I don't think he comes out and scumreads half the players that have checked in as scum as well

The fact that you care about my John townread more than my scumread on you has been noted

I don't acknowledge any reads on myself.

34 minutes ago, Animal Midwife said:

Everyone's neutral to me. I don't like John dodging my questions though.

not a fan of the amount of presence am's had and this is the result of his reads. also id be surprised if johns been "dodging questions." that on top of the content being pretty meh and "just there" ill put em on a handy dandy scum team with elimina

cmon scum keep em coming

2 minutes ago, Animal Midwife said:

I'm just not understanding the JC town reads. All he does is lash out.

Yeah. Most of these people are going to get wrecked when John wolfs against them regardless of what world we're in right now. He just won a wolf game in Champs then people in postgame were like, "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS WOLF!!!!!" when he never deserved V reads in the first place LOL!

16 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Please write a thesis on how scum reading half the active players is an obvious town signal. 

so id like to have a verbal banter about my elemina read with somebody not named elemina because the mere fact of him "asking questions and getting the ball rolling" is such a dumb reason to townread somebody but like half the thread has a townread on him. so its gotta be more than that, right? and if not, well, please go ahead and look at my post talking about him and tell me how im wrong. that post was in regards to elemina from pg 10 but the general feel hasnt really changed, like i still see it as like the equivalent of a guy coming into work, putting in enough to get by so that people can see his timestamp. idk i dont see... heart.

18 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Wait how am I a wolf what

I don't actually have a wolf read on but I listed you here wondering how you'd react to someone who hasn't read the game yet and this is an interesting reaction. Seems kind of defensive to me. 

Will look into this more later at home. 

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I don't actually have a wolf read on but I listed you here wondering how you'd react to someone who hasn't read the game yet and this is an interesting reaction. Seems kind of defensive to me. 

Will look into this more later at home. 

Lmao defensive

54 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so as of pg 10 my read on elemina is scumleaning, i feel like the approach to talking to omega feels like hes giving an illusion to respect in some awkward way, especially with how he slipped on how "he wants him to be town af or else bla bla bla" whatever it is he specifically said. like why make that point when, after omega asks him if hes ever been town af as town (hint: ive never seen it and i doubt its really changed), he acknowledges that that isnt really a thing.

"After our last game I expect you to be town af or I'll heckle you bro."

"Honestly, I haven't seen you BE town af as I want you to be."

like these posts side by side dont really make much sense. im not discounting the idea that elimina might be a bit light hearted with the first remark, but his tone has not been light hearted by any means with the other posts.

also as an aside it might not be scummy in isolation but i feel like it adds to the awkward feeling i get from his presence, but if you look at the bottom of pg 10 (i love how this site doesnt have post numbers) j asks if elimina is from mu. elimina then answers by saying hes elephantality two posts later. 6 posts later, in his next post, he quotes j and asks him why. like, as if he didnt answer it. theres like this illusion to substance idk how to explain but it just... feels weird.

Quoting this for our great leader who wanted people to talk to him about it.