Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

not a fan of the amount of presence am's had and this is the result of his reads. also id be surprised if johns been "dodging questions." that on top of the content being pretty meh and "just there" ill put em on a handy dandy scum team with elimina

cmon scum keep em coming

It's only been three hours and not everyone has checked in. What do you want from me?

17 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

so id like to have a verbal banter about my elemina read with somebody not named elemina because the mere fact of him "asking questions and getting the ball rolling" is such a dumb reason to townread somebody but like half the thread has a townread on him. so its gotta be more than that, right? and if not, well, please go ahead and look at my post talking about him and tell me how im wrong. that post was in regards to elemina from pg 10 but the general feel hasnt really changed, like i still see it as like the equivalent of a guy coming into work, putting in enough to get by so that people can see his timestamp. idk i dont see... heart.

I'm not townreading him, but I'm not scumreading him either. It seems silly to place people into categories this early on.

hey I'm skimming but I'm not home. right now I'm townreading refa. I get nervous around a lot of new players at once but dw it's peachy keen! but yeah refa's pretty town and he jokes around a lot so that's NAI to me

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

DT your scumread on Elemenia is because it seems like they want Yolo to be town right?

lol no

theres a stark inconsistency between how elemina postured herself in the first post i mentioned (a la "you better be town af or bla bla bla") and the fact that she acknowledges that omega doesnt act town af. sure thats weird in and of itself because that just kind of means that elemina wants yolo to act town af as if thats a town tell, but no meta exists of him acting town af, so is she setting herself up to just have a distanced read? but what really strikes me as scummy about it is what strikes me as eleminas overall tone, the heartlessness i mentioned earlier. shes essentially not saying anything in that but he clearly wants it to look like shes saying something. and thats the general vibe ive gotten from pretty much all her posts, its also highlighted in the other half of that post (where j asks her if shes from mu, she answers, then later decides to ask why). shes just making prods at people and doesnt seem to really follow up with them. the only real "substantial" follow up i see from her is the wolfy read which, to me, is kinda flat. whats the point of making a scumread about someone townreading a lot of people in (i think) the first two hours of the game. like if youre a decent mafia player by any means you know those townreads are like first impressions that are easily able to fold. if anything, from the style shes presented, id figure shed actually appreciate that willingness to make those early connections.

9 minutes ago, Animal Midwife said:

It's only been three hours and not everyone has checked in. What do you want from me?

to do more than exist in thread