Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Thoughts on other people that have posted so far? 

Of the ones that stick out to me so far:

DT - making me uncomfortable with trying to shut down questioning.

Elem - seems to be pressuring others to get a read on them.

EMMM - tunneling on me but what new

YOLO - hasn't interacted with me yet which I find interesting

Just now, Animal Midwife said:

Ok but what about alignments

1 hour ago, Elemina said:

Anyway, I think it's most likely Wolfy is wolf. I was thinking John might have been partners with him, mentioning a possible mistake to Wolfy, while ignoring him as a possible push yet trying to force a push on Yolo from early game. (Yet I think his post makes sense) I don't think Wolfy really believes in his own pushes as you can see, he votes Refa (which was pretty easy at the time) and now he has to look at someone else. That's the only wolf read I have right now.

##Wolfy

unless im trippin his post was based on these posts

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

this guy

33 minutes ago

hasnt posted anything

wolf, die

##Vote Refa

my dude wolfy legit quoted refas introductory post and mentioned that he hadnt posted anything in 30 minutes, called him wolf, and said die. i mean idk about you and i guess tone could be hard to read over the internet but it doesnt take a psych major to figure out that this wasnt the most heartfelt scumread, at most it just was a useless rvs-level-of-value post. how do you gather that he doesnt believe in his pushes? by this next post?

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

shiet im not wolfreading anyone whos posted yet, unless i forgot someone who posted once or twice

##Vote Omega. to make him poop his pants i guess

cuz this is his next post after acknowledging a refa interception. and he says sup bro. you dont have to be a social genius to discern that he wasnt really serious about his refa vote. dude decides to vote omega to make him poop his pants. should we take that seriously too? i mean if youre emelina youd probably see it as a genuine scumread, or worse, that hes just throwing his vote around with no confidence and doesnt believe in his pushes.

i dont see a towny coming to this, and maybe that actually says something about the wolfy wagon and the people that jumped on it.

^^^but thats for another time future donald tump

3 minutes ago, Animal Midwife said:

why is it interestig that yolo hasnt interacted with you?

Gorf:

I think you are misunderstanding my Yolo Me interaction. First, Yolo initiated the interaction. He asks if he pocketed me, and I have a strong reaction (strong no). The dude seemed townie to me in our previous game, where he was scum. So naturally, I would be wary of him, null read him, and expect him to do more as TOWN if he is town, because otherwise, I've got nothing solid. I thought I could read him well, but that game showed me I was wrong. When a scum outplays you and you read them as town, and you die at night and see that, what would your reaction be? Would you say it doesn't make sense for me to react in this way?

---

On the J question, if someone asks who you are, you would expect it is because they KNOW you. I wanted to know how my revelation of being Ele (lol look I'm Ele here too) to him affected his read. From his answer he didn't seem to know me, so I didn't get anything from it. 

---

TL'DR (I have to TL'DR Gorf cuz he doesn't read big posts): I have already stated this outside of thread anyway, so I genuinely think this and this can only amount to a null. Squashed. Feel free to talk to me about my Wolf read though, that is actually relevant.

2 minutes ago, Animal Midwife said:

We usually interact with each other at least a bit in the beginning based on the turbos I've played with him.

Weren't you the one talking about how the game just started and saying things like "I can't solve the game in 10 minutes" though? Why isn't it the same for him

40 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

JINROU WHY DO YOU SAY EVERYTHING IS STUPID?!

thats my elemina impression

is that what i should to for you guys to townread me?

That's an overblown representation of my questions and you know that. I'm asking people about their votes and their interactions. I see you got to my wolf read, I'll get to it momentarily.

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I mean those posts are tonally different than normal Wolfy.

But idk

I just think Elemenia is town for no specific reason. I just do.

To throw it out there this is more in line with town gorf then scum gorf, he always tends to misread me as town but as scum he oddly doesn't do shit. 

35 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

hey I'm skimming but I'm not home. right now I'm townreading refa. I get nervous around a lot of new players at once but dw it's peachy keen! but yeah refa's pretty town and he jokes around a lot so that's NAI to me

What has you leaning villager on Refa? How is what he is doing here so far differ different from wolf!Refa? Also, is his villageryness the thing that stuck out to you most on skim?