Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals
(1) Ichigowolfy
(2) wolfyElemina, Refa
(1) Alpha MaleOmega.
(1) IchigoOrihime
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(2) EleminaDonald Trump, vi-astra
(4) NaanaShinori, Shattiel, JohnCarter, SB.
(1) Animal MidwifeAlpha Male

(9) Not Votingdyachei, Ichigo, Jinrou, manti, Mello, moonbird, Naana, Ryker, SpankGangsta

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~1 day and 17 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

@JohnCarter Right here, next to the reply button:

3c2cafa708.png

Edited by Conqueror
standardized names

Just now, Refa said:

wolfy, don't really have anything else for the other two.

i'm not scumreading swag atm though.  if everyone shows up and talks and he still has no convincing reads then he's on my hitlist but otherwise we cool.

nah it was more "if you have any scum reads other than those 2 (+ wolfy)" seeing as we've talked about those 2 plenty today and I don't particularly want to lynch either right now

but ok good to know you've changed

2 minutes ago, Naana said:

In what world is finding town not scumhunting?

It can help scumhunting, but it's like in the name lol.  It's also a lot easier to do as scum.

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

nah it was more "if you have any scum reads other than those 2 (+ wolfy)" seeing as we've talked about those 2 plenty today and I don't particularly want to lynch either right now

but ok good to know you've changed

can you explain why you don't want to lynch naana?  who do you want to lynch?  i remember you had several scumreads earlier but idk how strongly you feel about them now?

why are you voting naana if you don't want to lynch them?

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

who the fuck is via. and when did they vote ele

vi-astra.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

It can help scumhunting, but it's like in the name lol.  It's also a lot easier to do as scum.

can you explain why you don't want to lynch naana?  who do you want to lynch?  i remember you had several scumreads earlier but idk how strongly you feel about them now?

why are you voting naana if you don't want to lynch them?

vi-astra.

animal,  magnificent, ele, not naana today 

probably in order of strength in feels, i'll move the move eventually. don't think he's the way to go today. and he keeps hovering around the not sure area for me. I think he'll catch himself later if he's a wolf anyway

7 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

lol no

theres a stark inconsistency between how elemina postured herself in the first post i mentioned (a la "you better be town af or bla bla bla") and the fact that she acknowledges that omega doesnt act town af. sure thats weird in and of itself because that just kind of means that elemina wants yolo to act town af as if thats a town tell, but no meta exists of him acting town af, so is she setting herself up to just have a distanced read? but what really strikes me as scummy about it is what strikes me as eleminas overall tone, the heartlessness i mentioned earlier. shes essentially not saying anything in that but he clearly wants it to look like shes saying something. and thats the general vibe ive gotten from pretty much all her posts, its also highlighted in the other half of that post (where j asks her if shes from mu, she answers, then later decides to ask why). shes just making prods at people and doesnt seem to really follow up with them. the only real "substantial" follow up i see from her is the wolfy read which, to me, is kinda flat. whats the point of making a scumread about someone townreading a lot of people in (i think) the first two hours of the game. like if youre a decent mafia player by any means you know those townreads are like first impressions that are easily able to fold. if anything, from the style shes presented, id figure shed actually appreciate that willingness to make those early connections.

to do more than exist in thread

Donald trump is town now

2 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Donald trump is town now

Yeah, he doesn't deserve your vote. =)

I was scumreading Animal too until several people were like "this slot is locktown, no way Animal plays like this as scum".  Honestly still not really okay with anything the slot has done, but that's made me avoid voting it until the slot does something more telling.

Can you explain the Magnificence read?  He actually is from SF, so I should be somewhat decent at reading the slot (don't ask me to read SB though, I always read him as town regardless of his alignment).

Need more to go off of WRT Elemina.  I thought his early content was good, assuming he'll check back in sometime tomorrow.

Fair enough on the Naana read.  For me, it's less that I feel strongly about the scumread and more Naana's responses have been baffling to me and I'm not sure how to interpret them.  I can at least get why several people have Naana as their strongest scumread this early on. 

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I was scumreading Animal too until several people were like "this slot is locktown, no way Animal plays like this as scum".  Honestly still not really okay with anything the slot has done, but that's made me avoid voting it until the slot does something more telling.

Can you explain the Magnificence read?  He actually is from SF, so I should be somewhat decent at reading the slot (don't ask me to read SB though, I always read him as town regardless of his alignment).

Need more to go off of WRT Elemina.  I thought his early content was good, assuming he'll check back in sometime tomorrow.

Fair enough on the Naana read.  For me, it's less that I feel strongly about the scumread and more Naana's responses have been baffling to me and I'm not sure how to interpret them.  I can at least get why several people have Naana as their strongest scumread this early on. 

yep, that's where I was at too, and it was zara (jin-something) that gave the meta read which I was somewhat sheeping. then dya (also from MU) clarified and added another layer to the meta read which is why i'm flipping back that way

the mag/ele SR for me admittedly derive from similiar reasoning- the lines of questioning they ask generally aren't followed up, and ele also asked me a few questions that i'd answered several posts before. el's dynamic with wolfy was interesting too and will be one to follow up on post flip

9 hours ago, Omega. said:

A passionate young man with 1) swag and 2) roleplaying tendencies that may or may not be sus at times but I ain't one to dry snitch.

lol

9 hours ago, Refa said:

@wolfy I get where you're coming from but gut reads are not really changing my read of "this guy's reads don't seem real to me".  What do you think of Elemina's case on you?  I don't think you've responded to that one yet.

@JohnCarter Elemina town.

its silly but not out of elemina's town range imo

7 hours ago, Elemina said:

Wolfy has been giving EZ town reads, and been actively lurking but not doing anything to progress the game. Then he tries to push Refa with a weak ass push and then moves to Yolo when Refa shows up. That was not RVS, he was saying Refa was prob wolf. Why push Yolo AFTER refa comes through? It seems half hearted. (Otherwise he'd push Yolo before Refa)

i havent been actively lurking. i was pretty active while i was around. then i went to bed. my timezone is GMT+2

i pushed yolo after refa cuz i didnt dislike refa's big chunky post (his second total post in the game)

also ur making a shit ton of assumptions about how town!wolfy would play. thats a slippery slope, brah

im on page 23, will contine l8er

Oh, didn't even pay attention to Dya's thing.  Fuck it, I'm going with that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Animal Midwife

Fair enough on Mag/Ele.  I don't have any strong opinions on Magnificence, but I'd give him a few more posts to explain himself because he's the type of guy who has decent reads but ends up getting scumread anyways as town.  I haven't played w/Scum!Him in forever, so all I remember is that he busses and his read progression isn't as natural.