Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

I'm definitely voting Evan tomorrow, Ran ignored my light pressure against him and I imagine if I went further it would divulge into useless shit

Who's aboard???

should depend on AM flip.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Animal Midwife said:

I just don't think read 94 pagesĀ in 2 hours. Can people share any question they have for me here?

What do you think about Ichigo lightly questioning you and Evan defending you

1 minute ago, Animal Midwife said:

I just don't think read 94 pagesĀ in 2 hours. Can people share any question they have for me here?

you realize asking for questions isn't going to do anything like
if you have something to contribute you should do it without needing to be ruthlessly prodded?

41 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I didn't call you scum

Ā 

That post isn't agreeing with me

Ā 

He simultaneously calls out one liners from naana bad (I just went over this) and then says you're 'better than this' (you were just pushing the same one liner naana bad angle)

Did you see this Shinori?

Just now, Refa said:

hey hey alpha male

assuming animal midlife is scum (are you hyped to be the only am alive?), who do you think is scum based off of that information?Ā  to shamelessly steal sb's question, do you think scum busses or defends?Ā  i mean before the slip btw.

I'm more used to Quas this username was because yolo told me to do a greek alphabet themed name, something like Alpha

so I made Alpha Male

I was planning on running through all the AM related content tonight, as the only person I really remember being super defending of AM was Chelsea, but her catching that discord similarity (though I swear I was thinking the same thing) is pretty clearing for her unless they realized AM was on the way out and they were going for a 300 IQ play... which I highly doubt

before the flip, they prolly were defending imo. AM was top wagon, but it wasn't a sure thing by any means. Scum team is 6 right? So they were prolly mixed on and off wagon since they can afford to, it was early enough before EoD where a wagon didn't mean a lynch necessary, or even a candidate, so we might see one or two scum on the AM wagon but they weren't going for a buss most likely since hopping off last second would be better for them

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Did you see this Shinori?

Evan was stating what my case was against Naana.

He was literally stating that my case was "Only commenting on Naana having one liners."

You misread it the wrong way and that's just cause of Evan's posting style.Ā  So yeah he was agreeing with you because he was also saying my case on Naana is heavily based on her having one liners when it isn't.

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

This is the truth. Whether you like it or not isn't my decision but I'm telling it as it is.

I don't mind them getting lynched I guess but there are better targets imo

explain fully, give me details

you're middling right now

Just now, Animal Midwife said:

I think Ichigo is reasonable. I'd question someone too if discord text looks like that. I'm glad Evan's defending me, butĀ I think I just die here regardless...

So they're both town?

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I'm definitely voting Evan tomorrow, Ran ignored my light pressure against him and I imagine if I went further it would divulge into useless shit

Who's aboard???

Yes.Ā  I don't think initially defending AM was bad but outright ignoring the slot and refusing to give a read is bad.Ā  It feels like he's locked himself into this opinion when I'm not seeing why he needs to continuously defend AM as town (even if he has doubts it feels weird that he's pushing Ichigo and not an actual wagon).

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Evan was stating what my case was against Naana.

He was literally stating that my case was "Only commenting on Naana having one liners."

You misread it the wrong way and that's just cause of Evan's posting style.Ā  So yeah he was agreeing with you because he was also saying my case on Naana is heavily based on her having one liners when it isn't.

ok, I'm kind of uncomfortable with them switching their vote to me without really explaining anything then if we were saying the same thing