Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Votals
(11) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male, LaserGuy, weinerboy, Naana, Refa, SB., Shinori
(4) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Red Ryu
(2) Magnificence Incarnate: Omega., Orihime
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) IchigoEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(1) moonbird: Ichigo
(1) Omega.: Shattiel
(1) Red RyuMello

(1) Not Voting: Fable

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomized between the tied wagons.You have ~2 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ryanyb said:

evan talk to me about ichigo
ive ignored every single one of your posts about him

Tbf i dont think i made any posts about Ichigo.

Everything I have seen him say seems really fake and not thought out. I specifically thought his post saying my post was bad "for multiple reasons" wasn't a real thought. He is also conteibuting vwry little and is asking questions like "why do you think the mafia team is 6?" 

What do you think of him?

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Tbf i dont think i made any posts about Ichigo.

Everything I have seen him say seems really fake and not thought out. I specifically thought his post saying my post was bad "for multiple reasons" wasn't a real thought. He is also conteibuting vwry little and is asking questions like "why do you think the mafia team is 6?" 

What do you think of him?

"why do you think the mafia team is 6?" is a good question, and Ichigo is contributing way more than AM, like that's just a fact, yet you say there are better lynches than her

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm probably voting Naana tomorrow because her interactions with AM suck.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Animal Midwife

Explain this IMO, I might sheep it if it's good.

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

I'm more used to Quas this username was because yolo told me to do a greek alphabet themed name, something like Alpha

so I made Alpha Male

I was planning on running through all the AM related content tonight, as the only person I really remember being super defending of AM was Chelsea, but her catching that discord similarity (though I swear I was thinking the same thing) is pretty clearing for her unless they realized AM was on the way out and they were going for a 300 IQ play... which I highly doubt

before the flip, they prolly were defending imo. AM was top wagon, but it wasn't a sure thing by any means. Scum team is 6 right? So they were prolly mixed on and off wagon since they can afford to, it was early enough before EoD where a wagon didn't mean a lynch necessary, or even a candidate, so we might see one or two scum on the AM wagon but they weren't going for a buss most likely since hopping off last second would be better for them

I don't think Orihime's interactions make sense anyways because she hard defended without pushing a counterwagon, which seems dumb to me.

Honestly, I'm asking you now because I feel like you're a potential NK target lol.

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

matches numbers, there was a whole discussion about it earlier (in the 60s page range I think?)

Okay, just checking where you were pulling this from. I was the one who argued it was 6 people earlier so yeah I agree

16 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

not uncommon for her to freeze as wolf, is usually low in activity, but still makes an effort to solve and advance the game state rather than just defend 

Alright, I'm down with going on this route. If AM flips scum here I might be wrong on Alpha Male and NANA.

##Animal

Just now, Shinori said:

Naana should be lynch tomorrow imo.  The hop they made on to AM is terrible and everything else in the case against them still stands.  Some of it is stronger based on a scum AM flip.

What do you think about Orihime? 

Not finished her ISO so I don't know if it's changed but her V reading naana and AM given the current wagons is interesting and haven't found any reasons for it as of yet. Means much less IMO if AM is a villager but I want your take on it. 

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

I think I'm stronger confused about Ichigo trying to reason with AM but not committing to a vote/stance either way

I gave my stance, I think they feel town tonally. If they keep playing in a way where they're giving up then yeah I'll assume they're scum and vote them, not sure what the cause for concern is

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I don't think Orihime's interactions make sense anyways because she hard defended without pushing a counterwagon, which seems dumb to me.

Honestly, I'm asking you now because I feel like you're a potential NK target lol.

yeah I'm prolly NKed with AM flipping scum, me or Ori

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Alright, I'm down with going on this route. If AM flips scum here I might be wrong on Alpha Male and NANA.

##Animal

need to format like ##vote: animal

cmon if youre gonna cave into your buddies wagon at least format it correctly