Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Even if AM flips wolf I'm not sure that'd look bad for Orihime.

Like she's not the type of wolf you ride or die with so I think that makes it much more likely she believes what she's saying with how hard she's defending AM.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

rajam is the type of dude to be commenting on things that happened in pg 15 during this time and to be on page 35 by toMorrow's eod

I lowkey don't want Gorf to die in this game because he has the highest lolposts % for me by a mile. I've probably laughed at at least 86% of his posts.

44 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

guys, even if the formatting thing isn't a real slip, it's all AM has addressed

she hasn't done anything else since she got back ITT, the one "game-solvey" post she's made we had to drag out of her when she was just deflecting to "scum is on my wagon" and her in depth explination for that? "dunno, maybe john carter" 

she's literally a frozen wolf, this formatting is the most posting she's had all game

Animal what's your response to this

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Sure I'm fine with it. If people find me scummy they can call me scummy and I'll respond.  Doesn't matter to me but how am I scum with those people you listed?

The connection there lies in Weinerboy. He said to me "what happens if Animal is scum and Shinori is toen" and I said I would go Ichigo. His response to me afterwards was to say he would vote me tomorrow which if mafia, he would definitely do if you and Ichigo were both scum. Ryan is indepwndent but I think he has high mafia equity due to general lack of solviness that he has as town.

1 minute ago, Animal Midwife said:

I still don't get the reasoning. Did you really think I was serious with the no lynch?

that wasnt the only part of that. but i thought the way you interacted with it was awkward over jokey