Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

@weinerboyhow exactly an i complacent?  I ended up unvoting omega but i definitely or fourth reason add to why i don't really believe the claim and I'm only taking it at face value.  I have ignored ryu but he's basically the only slot outside of non posters i have ignored mainly.  I don't get this. 

Lul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Snike said:

Has JC actually sat on that vote all day?  ;/

I'd agree with shinori this is in SB's wolf range, but I think Red Ryu is more obviously a wolf here.

Has Ryu claimed?

7 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Nope.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Claimed VT earlier

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just now, Shinori said:

@weinerboyhow exactly an i complacent?  I ended up unvoting omega but i definitely or fourth reason add to why i don't really believe the claim and I'm only taking it at face value.  I have ignored ryu but he's basically the only slot outside of non posters i have ignored mainly.  I don't get this. 

Lul

Just sitting on your hands too much. You've got the ability to snap back but I haven't really seen you trying to work with your reads

Just now, Shinori said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

lmao could've sworn I saw it but I'm pretty sure if Ruy were PR he would've said something by now and I don't see him acting like this as town PR either or saying 'hey just lynch me'

Just now, Shinori said:

If ryu claims vt and flips scum weiner  should go on chopping block if ryu hasn't actually claimed yet lol

See dude you're doing it again

The snapback thing

Do you play this game like you're playing chicken?

16 hours ago, Orihime said:

I normally can townread him super fast if he's town if he's scum it takes me a bit.

I was going to ask if you were worried, but I guess he's mason so it doesn't matter. 

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Just sitting on your hands too much. You've got the ability to snap back but I haven't really seen you trying to work with your reads

I haven't worked with reads? I've been pressuring my scum reads this entire time though.  I've also been talking with a few is my heavy town reads I  this game so I don't understand this. 

I'm willing to believe firefighter claim for right now; That could be part of why scum rolecop's a thing since I imagine most of the game is probably VT.

@weinerboy where? He just said he didn't.

@Donald Trump So you're saying it's a wash meta-wise? Like I don't know rn why a townie would say oh I'd die before X and then turn around in the same line and say that he'd vote them first for self preservation.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Hi @Mello! Talk to us. How are you feeling about the game?

I was talking a bit yesterday, just got off work so I have some time to talk again. If Ryu is still the biggest wagon (I haven't checked) then I like it. This game is still being spammed a lot or a lot of posts and is a bit overwhelming from what I'm used to. Orihime is town based on meta, by the way. I think I forgot to post that yesterday. 

Just now, Shinori said:

I haven't worked with reads? I've been pressuring my scum reads this entire time though.  I've also been talking with a few is my heavy town reads I  this game so I don't understand this. 

Let me try to rephrase based on what I'm seeing: You're pressuring yes, you're trying to get your thoughts out there, but complacency in this context is like you're so satisfied with your own play that you're unwilling to see people having issues with you and then you do the exact thing you're doing to me. Every time you interact with someone there's always a stipulation to that interaction that comes with it. It's like..you don't let anyone get into your head, and then when someone tries to you take offense to this.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4615 to #4642

Red Ryu (7): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike
SB. (4): dyachei, Omega., Red Ryu, Donald Trump
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Mello (1): Ichigo
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 2h34m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Snike (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

Final reads.

same a before but add in masons and Soup ain’t A fan of his apathetic nature towards anything going on.

Otherwise town don’t let people coast I think there is a lot of in fighting going on.

only regret was not really reading the game and trying to make reads on what I coukd read. But it got my fire for mafia back so I may try another game.

time to be a Wolf o’donnell and fly off in a wolfen since i’ll be busy peace out, gl town.

tumblr_inline_pa81puWKul1s5jiv7_1280.jpg

12 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

My readslist right now is like

Town
Omega
Snike (mason)
Ichigo (mason)
AM
Naana
dyachei
MI
Elemina
DT
SB
JC
Shatt

Ori
LaserGuy
Shatt

Evan
Ryan
Shinori
Mello

Ruy
Scum

Ryan/Mello are pretty similar when it comes to my feelings towards them, just perpetual (hey what's going on) mode that is irking the shit out of me. Ryan has his vote on Ruy so I especially want to see what he's gonna do wrt Ruy flip. I've had no read on Shatt and I'm eyeing Ori based on the defense of Ruy and what he flips so yea this wagon is within my interests and can help me with the yellows a lot more. Evan is a special case to me in the sense he is non-issue but it is again, I want to see what he does. if Ruy is scum like I believe then my instilled doubt will be erased and that's important to me as well. SB is take it or leave it, but I don't agree with wagoning him cuz It's not within my interests and I can be a stubborn fuck as well. Naana was always OK to me but that mention about Jinrou slot and the confusion towards me was townie in such a way that is uncanny, moreover I've been liking the angle on Ruy if I haven't mentioned that before. Shatt/LaserGuy exist but they don't exist in my eyes and I keep saying 'worry about later.' JC dropped null because he's stopped being a presence and he's had his vote parked on MI for a good ass while and I literally can't recall what I liked about him so SHRUG

Basically I think game is won PoEing down around the yellows and then doing something about the oranges during night. Shinori has dropped down my list a lot because he's becoming complacent in such a way that bothers me, especially now that Omega has claimed.

Me being busy is NAI. If I was avoiding the thread, then you would know it. I just simply don't have the time. If I have to replace out eventually, then I will. But, I know I can help us win when it isn't having to take 80 pages a night to read to catch up. 

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4615 to #4642

Red Ryu (7): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike
SB. (4): dyachei, Omega., Red Ryu, Donald Trump
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Mello (1): Ichigo
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 2h34m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Snike (1): Red Ryu

<Beta v2.0.4>

Uh? I voted Ryu yesterday. 

##Vote: Red Ryu

1 minute ago, Snike said:

I'm willing to believe firefighter claim for right now; That could be part of why scum rolecop's a thing since I imagine most of the game is probably VT.

@weinerboy where? He just said he didn't.

@Donald Trump So you're saying it's a wash meta-wise? Like I don't know rn why a townie would say oh I'd die before X and then turn around in the same line and say that he'd vote them first for self preservation.

yea meta-wise its almost useless to weigh ruy's alignment. like him playing bad is NAI. i think hes scum because his entire play has been shaaaaaaaallow, his need to vocalize being willing to vote omega only if its in self preservation reads as trying to justify a future omega vote for no reason, and essentially using a lack of reading as an excuse to have barebones reads, despite being able to pick things up in real time, in conversation with people. for me, its not about the why, but the what with ruy, and hes been super internally focused. its like he only cares about catching scum enough to barely scrape by better than am did yesterDay. but none of that is to say it falls in line with x or y meta, his meta is just a history of bad Day town and scum play with sprinkles of decent Night play lol

Just now, Mello said:

Me being busy is NAI. If I was avoiding the thread, then you would know it. I just simply don't have the time. If I have to replace out eventually, then I will. But, I know I can help us win when it isn't having to take 80 pages a night to read to catch up. 

It's not NAI when I can't see what you're doing in the time you do come in. I don't know why you're unwilling to at least give something, hell even a vote even if it's not perfect