Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

It's not NAI when I can't see what you're doing in the time you do come in. I don't know why you're unwilling to at least give something, hell even a vote even if it's not perfect

I gave reads and voted yesterday. How about you ISO me before you give fake ass reads about me. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

lmao could've sworn I saw it but I'm pretty sure if Ruy were PR he would've said something by now and I don't see him acting like this as town PR either or saying 'hey just lynch me'

I think sb claimed vt

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Not voting (4): LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Shinori

???????

So, you're admitting that you didn't ISO me, yet you want to put me as your second biggest scumread? How does that make any sense, it sounds like you're faking reads

Just now, Mello said:

So, you're admitting that you didn't ISO me, yet you want to put me as your second biggest scumread? How does that make any sense, it sounds like you're faking reads

What is there to ISO?

5 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

Final reads.

same a before but add in masons and Soup ain’t A fan of his apathetic nature towards anything going on.

Otherwise town don’t let people coast I think there is a lot of in fighting going on.

only regret was not really reading the game and trying to make reads on what I coukd read. But it got my fire for mafia back so I may try another game.

time to be a Wolf o’donnell and fly off in a wolfen since i’ll be busy peace out, gl town.

tumblr_inline_pa81puWKul1s5jiv7_1280.jpg

who says "same as before" in their final reads and doesn't claim lmao

Just now, Ichigo said:

Hi, want to comment on going-ons in thread right now? We're approaching deadline

I voted Ryu yesterday, mod must have missed my vote, or I messed up the voting procedure. Since I scumread Ryu since day one, I'm perfectly happy with that lynch. Orihime is town. Do you agree with me? Since we are probably the 2 best at reading her here. 

Just now, Mello said:

My reads? You say that I have none, but I clearly spouted reads yesterday while I was here. So what are you saying?

I'm looking through you right now and if there aren't reads you're in trouble mister

Just now, weinerboy said:

I'm looking through you right now and if there aren't reads you're in trouble mister

So, you just admit that you placed me second on your scumreads list, but you haven't iso'd me yet. So basically you're just placing fake reads? You're saying that the on;ly reason that you scumread me is because I come in when I can? Which isn't even NAI. 

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4643 to #4670

Red Ryu (7): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike
SB. (5): dyachei, Omega., Red Ryu, Donald Trump, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
Mello (1): Ichigo
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): LaserGuy, manti, Mello, Shinori

Phase ends in 2h24m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

JohnCarter (1): SB.

<Beta v2.0.4>

Wienerboy could be scum based on above, I think his last reads list I saw was fabricated. He states he has a scumread on me for coming in, but based on his posts it looks like he hasn't even read me at all.