Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo evan confirmation bias all you want but its funny that you just decide to change the read youve had on me all game because of mechanical things that have literally contradicted themselves in the course of the game

it was a totally townie wagon. shatt was playing terribly and i wouldnt be surprised if scum knew shatt would get lynched and decided to keep their hands off that wagon since it was going down anyway

8 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

So basically yesterday was at least a mostly town wagon if not all which is probably fortunate in all worlds except one where Evan me and dt are final 3

on mobile and driving  rn but manti and duk3 has no less than 2 wolves 

Donald Trump needs to kill me at night to live until F3 lel

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

yo evan confirmation bias all you want but its funny that you just decide to change the read youve had on me all game because of mechanical things that have literally contradicted themselves in the course of the game

it was a totally townie wagon. shatt was playing terribly and i wouldnt be surprised if scum knew shatt would get lynched and decided to keep their hands off that wagon since it was going down anyway

I doubted my townread on you at first because of your shitty EoD3 and you haven't been towny since. Antagonizing KTS for voting Orihime is extremely scummy and you have suffered a heavy drop off from 6our early play. The only thing at this point giving me reservations on my scumread on you was an early Animal vote but she was shading you so it's not the most indicative thing.

"antagonizing kts for voting orihime is extremely scummy" means nothing. it was def not a shitty eod3, it was mad flustered. are you gonna call omegas general d3 hella scummy too for being super flustered and not really knowing what to do? and if you think im scum and duk3 is scum youre retarded, especially with the idea of me having an early animal vote early on. what do i just super hardbody double bus two of my scummates early on, while my fucking 3rd scummate tries running a train on me for 2 Days?

Here's the thing

KTS and Orihime aren't together

So if Duke and Manti are both scum, and one of KTS and Orihime is scum, the last one is in Mello/DT/JC/Shinori/Weinerboy

It's practically never Shinori or JC leaving me with the last wolf in Mello/DT/Weinerboy

And Mello is a moderate townread of mine and their play as a wolf would just be really weird

Convince me that Weinerboy is mafia, because in a perspective of a town!DT and town!Evan, Weinerboy HAS to be mafia unless KTS decides to bus Orihime for absolutely no reason.

I could be DT's partner by defending him the whole game and then shading him last minute, this is all just conjecture. This is why it's a tinfoil theory, there's really not any meat to the claim. You seemed really reluctant to believe Shin despite all odds which is weird to me

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I could be DT's partner by defending him the whole game and then shading him last minute, this is all just conjecture. This is why it's a tinfoil theory, there's really not any meat to the claim. You seemed really reluctant to believe Shin despite all odds which is weird to me

I said it was pure paranoia. I got partially blinded by Shinori begging for cop claims at EoD yesterday. That was >>>>>>>>>rand wolf

im obviously not a wolf here

its lylo, wolves only need 1 villager to vote incorrectly here. if im wolf, why do i kill dya the night going in here? she never votes against me

do i really gain as much from being able to say this than i do straight up having someone who'll vote with me?

2 minutes ago, manti said:

im obviously not a wolf here

its lylo, wolves only need 1 villager to vote incorrectly here. if im wolf, why do i kill dya the night going in here? she never votes against me

do i really gain as much from being able to say this than i do straight up having someone who'll vote with me?

Then who is a wolf