Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

if youre asking me to just hip fire and hope to hit a wolf, idk ori i guess?

im not here to make choices, first and foremost i need to not get voted up. if i get crossed with a wolf, we're in a very good spot. if i need to make a choice between two players, i have confidence in my own skill to choose correctly

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Also none of the people I targeted can be arso so I'd like to go and lynch outside of the people I targeted.  Since if we lynch the arso we end up with a few extra days.

unfortunately that eliminates 0 people from our lynch pool though

i mean, they're good protective targets but today that doesn't help

I'd probably be okay with Ori/Mello honestly.

Only reason I town read both of them hard was because Mello seemed to be crumbing cop.  But I think it's likely to be no cop in this game, and I don't trust any cop claims in *ylo.

3 minutes ago, manti said:

if youre asking me to just hip fire and hope to hit a wolf, idk ori i guess?

im not here to make choices, first and foremost i need to not get voted up. if i get crossed with a wolf, we're in a very good spot. if i need to make a choice between two players, i have confidence in my own skill to choose correctly

ori. so given your stance on duk3/ele you always go ori then if you had to pick

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I'd probably be okay with Ori/Mello honestly.

Only reason I town read both of them hard was because Mello seemed to be crumbing cop.  But I think it's likely to be no cop in this game, and I don't trust any cop claims in *ylo.

mello was counter to a wolf

thats all the insight i got

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

ori. so given your stance on duk3/ele you always go ori then if you had to pick

if i had to pick i'd say go fuck yourself im not voting

but if i happened to just vote someone right now randomly, without putting any thought into it, sure i'd vote ori here.

in what world does manti push ori here given they're both on the table?

manti is the arsonist trying to save his bacon and tries to bus ori goon

manti is a goon who thinks he's going down so he tries to give town cred to ori after pushing that way

manti v, ori w?

uhhh

45 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Also none of the people I targeted can be arso so I'd like to go and lynch outside of the people I targeted.  Since if we lynch the arso we end up with a few extra days.

This doesn't make any sense? I think Arso lit already or they would have done it last night. So likely when mason died is when they lit, that's the only way to explain all those deaths that night. So, if they lit already then they can't do it again. 

13 minutes ago, Mello said:

This doesn't make any sense? I think Arso lit already or they would have done it last night. So likely when mason died is when they lit, that's the only way to explain all those deaths that night. So, if they lit already then they can't do it again. 

Arso can't be one of the people I've targeted because we've had arso go off at least twice and they wouldn't have been able to prime or detonate if their action was roleblocked.

8 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Arso can't be one of the people I've targeted because we've had arso go off at least twice and they wouldn't have been able to prime or detonate if their action was roleblocked.

I'm confused. On this site can Arsonist prime up people after they've already detonated? On epicmafia they only get 1 detonate and after they use it, they can't prime/detonate people anymore.  

12 minutes ago, Shinori said:

There was only one death last night though so there's a chance it's weinerboy right?

1 minute ago, Snike said:

There was only one death last night though so there's a chance it's weinerboy right?

I would assume he was priming last night though and we are in *ylo.

Since multiple kills happened the night before.

I'm not sure.  Scum team has some sort of extra kill ability though because otherwise the kills don't add up at the moment.

9 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

i'm kinda salty because you've spent all game loling around doing shit all and now it looks like you're just hardcore :panicking:, but I can't say for certain because of your neg presence before this point

im p much in this camp wrt mello. he is the epitome of "why didnt we lynch him earlier" but of course thats why well balanced games give more than 2 ml's before throwing *ylo at us...

9 hours ago, manti said:

it'd be unfortunate if i lost us the game by being lynched here

i dont want that to happen, so im doing what i can

im fairly certain im gonna be doing this for the next 5 game days

yea but you can also just be scum tryna clutch a game

btw, scum!manti kills dya because his team doesnt hinge their entire success on you because you suck at the game anyway so why even bother, and they realize dya is a universally townread player and that offing him is a good play, esp since snike isnt really being much of a help. im glad youd realize that, if youre town, itd be you losing us the game though. like whyd you even join

so considering *ylo theres like def 4 scum right?

wow this game is unbalanced

so im pretty set on duk3/kts beting scum. shin/john are pretty clearly town to me, evan less so but still, and snike is a clear.

ori can be scum, but im still supremely hung up on the eod1 scenario so i dont wanna include her.  really was thinking yesterDay that mello couldve been cop, but tbh i can see town!mello tryna crumb cop to bite a bullet. that, on top of how he conducted himself throughout yesterDay and eod3 in hindsight, lead me to think hes more likely town. weinerboy is a tossup, and the way that hes been going about game solving seems to be organic (but thats something any clever scum can do). im more torn with calling this slot town. and honestly i think that manti fits super well into any team imaginable and im willing to lose the game to his lynch in order for him to realize he just shouldnt play mafia if hes gonna play the way he played here

so to me, duke/kts > manti > weiner/ori (with more of a lean toward weiner) > mello

13 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

in what world does manti push ori here given they're both on the table?

manti is the arsonist trying to save his bacon and tries to bus ori goon

manti is a goon who thinks he's going down so he tries to give town cred to ori after pushing that way

manti v, ori w?

uhhh

Manti chooses Ori because Ori is town and he is hard aligning with his wolf buddy KTS take it to the bank

Like the buddying between KTS and Manti is so obvious I don't think it can't be w/w

Throw Duke in that too but to a lighter degree

Like these three have this circle of trust that I don't think they make as town