Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I’ve looked over his posts today and it seems fine, his thoughts re manti co align with mine may be a contributing factor to that but still, it’s not like we’ve agreed on everything all game up til now 

I've quoted some of his posts but how do you feel WRT his actions and reactions towards me and my claim? Those don't really seem town aligned IMO.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I felt I was pretty obvious with my PR crumbing and I felt I was pretty obvious in the fact that I knew I was never being lynched.  So people who caught onto the PR crumbing that I did and didn't kill me makes me think they are townie.

Whereas people who appear to just be pushing anyone they feel is easy(Evan so far has pushed for me and manti today which is iffy to me)is pretty suspect.

Like in what world am I really scum even without the power role and crumbing?  I was 'slightly' spewed by AM and MI had a few interactions to me that scream that he knew I was town and he wasn't buddied with me.

Pushing me is terrible but if Evan is scum him pushing me means the scum team never caught onto my crumb.

Also I need to relook into some things because I felt Evan's early game presence was basically exactly like training(which he was scum in) but I didn't want to use that as an argument ever and it's a different game that wasn't completed so I wasn't even using it as a basis of a read previously.

can i claim I knew you were softing pr to get towncred 

On 6/19/2018 at 8:28 PM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~2.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Going back to this votal, I sincerely doubt the Naana wagon at this point in time pre-slip is pure, though we know 60% of it is (Shinori being uncced should be pseudoclear right now. So a duke/manti should hold at least one scum. Leaning Duke here but since he hasn't claimed fml.

I don't think Midwife wagon here is pure either, so we should look at Mr. President, JC, and KTS.  Of those I really think JC is probably town, so at least 50/50 between mr trump and Kts.

And then there's d3.  Before the turbo, Manti and Trump were both on the Ryanyb slot. What if that was the wolf "counterwagon", and Mello was an attempt to avoid a scum ML? But even then, Manti almost immediately unvoted which I read in the moment as a town bait after I frantically spammed the reply button to seal the Marf wagon. DT's reaction reads more like he was caught in it.

@Shinori Well I thought shat was scum and Manti was town (still do on latter), that there's a wolf between you and JC (JC's reads and vote patterns have been solid imo so if he's scum he probably deserves the w) , and among other things I was getting a bad vibe about Mr. Trump. Not sure if I voiced that last one. I think I was townreading ryan at that point in time. Right now, here's what I'm thinking:

town

me

you

JC

Townlean

manti
Mello

Null

weinerboy

Orihime

Scumlean
EvanManManMan

Scum

Killthestory

Donald Trump
Duk3star

My one snag on duke is that he hasn't claimed yet. This setup feels like it's too large to only have Masons + tracker for town info though I guess jailor is a pseudo-info role.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Insta states reads; okay not bad in itself.

First post after my claim, doesn't actually comment on my claim though.

Still nothing, just random role spec.  Starting to sound TMI with this though as the phase carried on.

This post was super scummy imo followed by this:

I don't think this comes from town when literally there is only one protective role in the game and not a whole lot of other town power.

Shading the entire wagon basically and more shade on DT.  Bolded is for reference later.

Instantly drops this and basically doesn't push more else for this later on.

Then proceeds to push Manti mostly all day however there is something slightly important here that should be noted.  I bolded it up above.  He seems to really believe DT scum but isn't pushing that at all and is instead ALL on Manti who is by far what I would say 'the easier push'.

Oh yeah that was the only thing that really pinged me when he dropped it after finding out you softed on me. The town perspective to that is that he wanted evidence to verify the claim, the scum perspective is that he didn’t know about it? Idk. I dont want to lynch him regardless

Just now, Orihime said:

Besides it's not like I was gonna go "OH SHIN I THINK YOU'RE A PR DUR" but that's meh
Why is Duk not an option rn this upsets me

He is an option though.

Quick copy/paste notes and get free cred!

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

quick copy/paste your notes.

All of them

If so I believe it easy.

I rather not take the towncred and save myself the embarrassment  besides I'm at least not getting lynched for a few phases I can "town it up" before than.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I wanna see the embarassment.

Now if you don't post the notes I'm gonna think you were lying and have no notes and that might be scummy.

that's a dick move and you fucking know it vote me right now then cause you're not getting shit 

6 minutes ago, Snike said:

town

JC

Townlean

manti

Null

weinerboy

Scumlean
EvanManManMan

Scum

Donald Trump

Would love some detail on the people here in this list cause I disagree to some extent (I more so want some light on the evan read)

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Would love some detail on the people here in this list cause I disagree to some extent (I more so want some light on the evan read)

How do you feel about my thoughts on Evan?

Just now, Shinori said:

It's a dick move to want to see the embarassment? D=

I just said I was uncomfortable showing it due to personal reasons and you['re like "show me or you're scum" and I'm not about to state my personal reasons for a game of mafia if you wanna sr me for it go ahead.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

@Iris can we have the 30 second post limit changed back to 10 or

Dude this has never been here before.  IDK if it was a site admin that changed something with the site or if this is solely thread based.