Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 hours ago, Snike said:

My one snag on duke is that he hasn't claimed yet. This setup feels like it's too large to only have Masons + tracker for town info though I guess jailor is a pseudo-info role.

We had a vig, it's a shame they were terrible with reads and they died so early so that's one thing that could come in handy. It's possible that scum also have some weak roles as well? I'm not sure the meta on this site. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That implies you are willing to lynch him in another phase. If this is *LYO then, regardless you're going to have to lynch him eventually so why not just "this phase" Tell me what he's done towny at all?

No, not like that at all, it’s not a “oh if manti flips w, I’ll lynch Evan” type thing. He’s off the table as much as donald and Weiner. As in don’t bury our heads in the sand at the possibility, but we aren’t lynching him in the near future 

^ there are WAY more players that fit in a scumteam. evan has played like a chicken with his head cut off all game, but i feel like that consistency with context only makes sense if youve like played the game since the beginning so

Maybe people should read what I say before they comment on my not doing things.  

I would go for duke today since he claimed vt.

Also @Mello this is my first aquilla setup soooo idk his host meta.

Going to work where i don't have ready internet access rn.

15 hours ago, manti said:

the only thing that i can point to is my handling of the other EOD, when wagons were split between ryan mello and the guy with a long name

i handled that in a very anti-wolf way

By voting the counterwagon then sheeping onto the main wagon?

That's not very anti-wolf if you ask me

13 hours ago, Killthestory said:

lylo lynches are best determined by the person likeliest to be in a scum team with the most amount of people. neither of those people fit that bill. now i want you to think long and hard on who does

This is completely true but why does manti not fit that bill? I've been able to create worlds with him the entire day.

11 hours ago, Shinori said:

I felt I was pretty obvious with my PR crumbing and I felt I was pretty obvious in the fact that I knew I was never being lynched.  So people who caught onto the PR crumbing that I did and didn't kill me makes me think they are townie.

Whereas people who appear to just be pushing anyone they feel is easy(Evan so far has pushed for me and manti today which is iffy to me)is pretty suspect.

Like in what world am I really scum even without the power role and crumbing?  I was 'slightly' spewed by AM and MI had a few interactions to me that scream that he knew I was town and he wasn't buddied with me.

Pushing me is terrible but if Evan is scum him pushing me means the scum team never caught onto my crumb.

Also I need to relook into some things because I felt Evan's early game presence was basically exactly like training(which he was scum in) but I didn't want to use that as an argument ever and it's a different game that wasn't completed so I wasn't even using it as a basis of a read previously.

Easy pushes. Fuck off. I pushed you today because asking for cop claims at the end of last day was probably scummier than AM discord slipping. That was absolutely horrendous and your justification for that won't mean anything because what you did was awful. I'm pushing Manti because I think the world with Manti is scum is more probable than other worlds and that Manti's behaviors today show no want to find scum and win the game. 

Why did I not catch onto your crumbing? Because I'm fucking town and I don't give a fuck about PR hunting because it literally doesn't matter to me. As mafia, I would have payed more attention

Oh oh then we get what might be the biggest piece of shit thrown at me, meta. Fuck off. I'm not somebidy that can be read based on meta. If you've played with me, you would know that in terms of direct play, this game is in both of my ranges. What you need to look at when reading me is my in game interactions and how I've talked to and hunted for scum. I'll tell you this. A common scumtell of mine is not reevaluating and being stuck in a tunnel, and that's not at all how I have been playing this game. 

11 hours ago, Shinori said:

If Evan is scum, JC is not scum I feel.

Pretty sure JC caught onto my crumb last day phase, not sure on who else might have caught onto it but I don't think scum let's a town Roleblocker or a town Jailor stay alive whatsoever going into *ylo states.

Mello crumbing cop to potentially draw night kill is interesting to me because scum shouldn't know if there is a cop at all and he did it heavily so that would have been terrible if a cop inspected him or CC'ed him so I feel mello is townier.

I was town reading Orihime all game, and she is by far playing differently than the one game she was in on this site(that she subbed into scum as) which also makes me want to think She's town.

So my town list currently looks like:
Shinori
Snike
JC
Mello
Orihime(slight)
Manti(Assuming Evan scum this slot is basically cleared, no way in hell do wolves start a 1 v 1 in *ylo.)

Null:
Trump(This slot can kind of swing either way for me, I kind of feel he caught my crumbs or that he caught my PR crumbs but he could also have just been pocketing me most of this game.
Weinerboy(The fact that he didn't potentially take the kill last night(when jailed and pretty townie) is some good points for them I think.

Scum:
Evan
Duk3
KTS

Assuming 4 scum the last one would be amongst weiner, trump, orihime I think.

But I think scum might have some other killing role and I need to check again because My head was hurting when I tried looking into this last night.  If they have another limited killing role along side arsonist that still has a shot left of some sort then that would put us in *ylo with 3 scum remaining, not 4.

So apparently I'm scum with KTS and Duke. But if you actually look at the fucking game I'm not and here's why.

The main thing here is KTS. I want you to answer this. I singlehandedly dismembered KTS's wagon day 3. This, in a world where I'm mafia, makes him a more important role than a roleblovker, probably the arsonist. So if KTS is the arsonist and I have everything set up to heavily townread him based on my read on him for the entire rest of the game, why do I flip my read on him. Why would I do that. It also makes no sense why I choose to push Manti. If I'm a wolf and Manti is a villager, as you think, then if I simply call him town and get him in my pocket, which is super easy because it's Manti, that's a free vote I can place on somebody like Orihime. I also will have had Donald Trump, JohnCarter and Weinerboy all in my pocket, so getting a 6th vote on Orihime would not be difficult. I don't really have any interactions disproving me with Duke but that slot was pretty much dead the entire game. The world where I'm with KTS doesn't work. I'm also never with Manti or Mello. You Snike and JohnCarter are practically lock town at this point and I don't make sense as a partner with Donald Trump because I decided to wolf read him at a time he was in deep and when it was completely unnecessary. So if you want to push a world with me being scum, the only world you can push is Evan/Orihime/Duke/Weinerboy, and this is completely ignoring actions with them that could potentially disprove this. If this isn't a world you want to strongly push then good job, I'm not fucking mafia because I have no other fucking partners. And don't try pulling a world of three bullshit on me, because if scum has the ability to have 5 KP in one night then this game is absolutely fucking broken. 

11 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

Oh yeah that was the only thing that really pinged me when he dropped it after finding out you softed on me. The town perspective to that is that he wanted evidence to verify the claim, the scum perspective is that he didn’t know about it? Idk. I dont want to lynch him regardless

Because I realized Shinori was town wtf why is this in question the answer is blatantly fucking obvious.

9 hours ago, Mello said:

Scum thought I was just another lurking town, and probably thought they didn't have to worry about me or that i'd be a mislynch later. But, I bet they're shitting their pants now knowing that people are starting to townread me. POE is closing in on them. We have 24 hours remaining, we need to come to a consensus. I think Evan is the best lynch today. Not only based on my reads, but what others are posting as well. 

Who are my fucking partners

7 hours ago, Mello said:

That implies you are willing to lynch him in another phase. If this is *LYO then, regardless you're going to have to lynch him eventually so why not just "this phase" Tell me what he's done towny at all?

We have the potential to get out of *yLo if we remove scum KP

7 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

No, not like that at all, it’s not a “oh if manti flips w, I’ll lynch Evan” type thing. He’s off the table as much as donald and Weiner. As in don’t bury our heads in the sand at the possibility, but we aren’t lynching him in the near future 

If Manti flips w I'm always v 

I can literally only be in a team of Orihime/Duke/Weinerboy/Myself

2 hours ago, manti said:

at this point evan youre either just fuckin dumb or a wolf

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 28 seconds before submitting.

Evan is wolf. Don't get upset.