Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Snike said:

Mr. Trump's associations with Marth (MI) are pretty bad. The fact that he shaded the mason slots, then later that same phase got half-caught on the Mello cfd looks really bad when a mason wakes up the next morning dead. I also haven't been convinced that he's been town when he's been saying a lot but not really leading any wagons whatsoever. And my issue is he's been an universal townread all game long, would scum really try and wifom!frame him instead of pushing someone else for the win?

to address your linked post

dawg people scumread mi off of like 5 posts, and i challenge you to find reasonable rationale that arent extensions of "he was barely posting and when it did it was 'meh,'" as if that means anything. being skeptical of that makes total sense, and i even say that i thought the wagon formed organically. plus, are you seriously gonna give me flak for scumreading ichigo with his terribad eod1? he didnt wake up the next morning dead from that lol idk what youre talking about with that, the mello cfd was d3 lol so i dont know what that does to your point. i lead the am wagon hard bro, and for you to discredit that is proof in your selective reading of the game.

plus, honestly, my association with marth is fire. dude was scumreading me hard for 2 Days before trying to find somebody else to bounce onto for d3. so i was having a hard time getting a firm scumread on him, i guess misreading scum is scummy when you want it to fit your narrative so theres not much else i can say about that.

I think defaulting to Duk3 is completely fine as long as he continues to remain frozen. I also agree with the assumptions on Evan. I stated previously that I was tinfoiling JC/DT a little bit but  I don't think that those two would even be in consideration for lynches therefore I'm willing to compromise. I disagree with DT though, especially cause I don't see many people here wanting to play long-game, furthermore, manti just seems so isolated in comparison to everyone else. I think that's a big reason I started to gravitate towards thinking he was V because during EoD he just seemed like he had no convictions and he's aware of that.  I honestly don't even think he's playing that bad, dude was willing to give out reads despite adamantly admitting to not read and hey like I respect that I chose not to read prior to when I replaced and I'm not gonna pretending I'm eyeing every single word posted

So yea not convinced on Manti still, and as far as Mello goes my thoughts are still solely independent and based on the vibes put down he's probably not the play either. KTS had a super strong start in my eyes and I loved what he's putting down but earlier he said he was waiting to reveal his hand so who knows what's going on with him. Evan is also another play I'm fine with because he's digging a hole for himself, and I was gauging how he would handle me telling him to take a break from the thread but instead he poked his head right back in with more nonsense, like he feels compelled to say something no matter how worthless it is. Hot take here but how do you think manti's content is any worse than Evan's right now tbh

lets also say that i adopt manti's logic (except SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY for reasons manti cant even fathom because he doesnt read the mafia games he plays), why would i, as scum, kill off the one player that has hard townread me the most throughout the entire game instead of, oh idk, the mason or johncarter?

duk3 nobodys so super busy irl as to just not even acknowledge a thread for a game theyre a part of. its 2018, the internet is easily accessible anywhere

However, I also understand that I'm never getting out of the PoE so lynching me here is fine. I honestly have no grasp on the game and am probably never actually going to be caught up. I will be here for the rest of the night if there are any questions. 

Just now, Donald Trump said:

lets also say that i adopt manti's logic (except SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY for reasons manti cant even fathom because he doesnt read the mafia games he plays), why would i, as scum, kill off the one player that has hard townread me the most throughout the entire game instead of, oh idk, the mason or johncarter?

duk3 nobodys so super busy irl as to just not even acknowledge a thread for a game theyre a part of. its 2018, the internet is easily accessible anywhere

You don't know my life, and yea the internet is accessible everywhere doesn't mean I have the time to pop in and read/be engaged. I'm not gonna pop in and say some bullshit just to leave again. 

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

"yo guys sorry, im super busy irl and wont be able to come back till later in the Day. oh its *ylo i claim _____"

having that at any moment in the game wouldve been swell

Hard claim VT. 

4 hours ago, Killthestory said:

lylo lynches are best determined by the person likeliest to be in a scum team with the most amount of people. neither of those people fit that bill. now i want you to think long and hard on who does

Yes, Evan and Manti

3 hours ago, Shinori said:

So people who caught onto the PR crumbing that I did and didn't kill me makes me think they are townie.

You were softing PR too hard, it was cringe worthy. I thought about fake scumreading you so scum would be less likely to kill you, but decided that me softing cop blatantly would take pressure off yours

Scum thought I was just another lurking town, and probably thought they didn't have to worry about me or that i'd be a mislynch later. But, I bet they're shitting their pants now knowing that people are starting to townread me. POE is closing in on them. We have 24 hours remaining, we need to come to a consensus. I think Evan is the best lynch today. Not only based on my reads, but what others are posting as well. 

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

Their posting today is trash and honestly most of their posting has been bad which has me super torn on Ori.  She could possibly be moved into the same area as trump/Weinerboy.

Compared to their last game I saw them in(which albeit she subbed in later in the game and it was more in the SF posting style and not the spam super heavy quick posting style that could have affected that.)  She's playing vastly different compared to the game she was in there in which game she was scum in.

However that's only based off of a one game basis.

Part of me really wants to say ori is also just TWTBAW.

Orihime posts different ways as town so that's NAI. But, knowing her, the 100+ day 1 probably was too much for her to catch up on, so she's just been going through the motions. If she was scum this game, she would have tried to look more engaged than what she is doing. Her scum partners probably would have filled her in more and she would have posted more content. Her pride wouldn't let her post as she is doing as scum. (She can likely confirm this)

2 hours ago, Snike said:

I feel like Evan's posting this game has been poised and it bothers me bc my only other experience with him was radically different (IDNSFMM5).

I have a post coming up.

Thank you for finally doing something. No offense, but you need to take more charge of this game you're the clear, so it's likely a lot of people are going to take your words into heavy consideration. Just think of me as your new mason buddy and bounce ideas off each other in thread so I can try and get you and your reads more involved in the game.