Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I overlooked this at first

You don't bus in *ylo

didnt know it was *lyo until the vote was cast

gonna reread. imo ori always nets a wolf, dt and evan secondary tier, and third tier is like mello with manti behind a

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

KTS and Orihime aren't together

where is this coming from? the kts -> ori vote late day4? if thats all that's not enough to conclusively say w/w. as it stands i doubt they're w/w independently, but I disagree that in a bigger picture they can't be w/w 

2 hours ago, manti said:

my point stands regardless, unless the team is exactly kts/duke/manti/x dyachi being alive wins wolf!me the game

im trying to get head around this post cause the post above said that she wouldn't vote against you so dya alive = good for you=wolf, but here you say UNLESS that was the 3 team, dyachei alive wins the game. 

I still don't get it. it should say 'if' instead of unless, shouldn't it? unless has a completely different meaning. maybe i'm just illiterate but I think this needs explaining rn

2 hours ago, manti said:
2 hours ago, manti said:

Yes, they would

im saying that that has to be the exact team for me to be a wolf, but even if it is the team, we dont kill dya because dya is gonna wolf side in that world

Yes, they would

im saying that that has to be the exact team for me to be a wolf, but even if it is the team, we dont kill dya because dya is gonna wolf side in that world

this still doesn't explain it because me and donald were her top town consistently, so it neither explains any exact team for you to be a wolf or why you wouldn't or would kill dya????? and you didn't even mention our names???

what am I missing??

john the basis of the argument is that wolf!manti can always convince villa!dya to side with him in a LyLo situation

so if I'm wolf, and Dya is villa I p much auto-win if there's a villager between duke/kill because i would be able to convince them to vote with me here. Therefore, wolf!manti never kills dya.

The counter agrument is "what if its manti/kill/duke/x?" and my response is "thats even more reason to not kill dya cause convincing 2 villagers is super hard especially for me here"

3 minutes ago, manti said:

john the basis of the argument is that wolf!manti can always convince villa!dya to side with him in a LyLo situation

so if I'm wolf, and Dya is villa I p much auto-win if there's a villager between duke/kill because i would be able to convince them to vote with me here. Therefore, wolf!manti never kills dya.

The counter agrument is "what if its manti/kill/duke/x?" and my response is "thats even more reason to not kill dya cause convincing 2 villagers is super hard especially for me here"

and what's your read on donald again, now that you've 'remembered' who dt is

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

and what's your read on donald again, now that you've 'remembered' who dt is

people keep telling me hes villagery but i dont see why

all ive seen from him is that mello vote

34 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Ok back. wtf shinori, n1 and n3??? that n1 was protective in nature though, right................

N1 was protective.

N3 was cause I didn't think you were a vig but I was worried about the chance of you being a JoaT with a 1 shot vig or something.

i'm kinda salty because you've spent all game loling around doing shit all and now it looks like you're just hardcore :panicking:, but I can't say for certain because of your neg presence before this point

it'd be unfortunate if i lost us the game by being lynched here

i dont want that to happen, so im doing what i can

im fairly certain im gonna be doing this for the next 5 game days

That's also one reason why I was super annoyed that you kept saying that. I wanted to target someone not you, but running the risk of you shooting me and dying was something I didn't want to risk.

Just now, JohnCarter said:

as in kts/duk3/whoever? 

who else was there? and duk3 aka ele's best thing going for him is that omegaV thought he was town. that's literally it.

duke wasnt in my yolo reads

didnt have space for him

4 minutes ago, manti said:

it'd be unfortunate if i lost us the game by being lynched here

i dont want that to happen, so im doing what i can

im fairly certain im gonna be doing this for the next 5 game days

if i asked you to vote someone right now who are you voting + why

if i asked you to vote someone right now who are you voting + why

if i voted right now it wouldnt be enough better than ~rand for me to be comfortable getting a hit

ideally, a wolf votes me and i get to dome them for free

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

That's also one reason why I was super annoyed that you kept saying that. I wanted to target someone not you, but running the risk of you shooting me and dying was something I didn't want to risk.

Thinking about it now i'm not even sure if I would've shot you lol. I'm going to say that I would've actually 

1 minute ago, manti said:

if i voted right now it wouldnt be enough better than ~rand for me to be comfortable getting a hit

ideally, a wolf votes me and i get to dome them for free

this reads like antispew. give me a name its fukin d5 and a mislynch may lose the game and one post before you tell me 'i dont wanna lose this game for town'. so if you're town, why don't you go give me a name, do some reading, and push somewhere.

maybe you just killed dya as a mercy killing so she didn't have to deal with this