Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

##Vote: Ichigo

Let's lynch the Bleach roleplayers, then the Death Note one.

49 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Can someone get in wolfchat and coach me on how to handle John?

I look forward to him calling this post awkward.

These posts bother me on gut.  I don't think the actual contents are AI (decent jokes 8.8/10) but it seems like something Yolo would post as scum.  @Omega. In general, your tone is throwing me for a loop.  Is this just how you play on MU?

In general, I'm seeing a lot of town/scum reads thrown about without any explanation behind them.  I don't get it, please explain it like I'm stupid.  I'm thinking of John/Orihime (Orihime later explained her read though, so I'm fine on this front)/Wolfy here, might be missing someone since a lot of people did it.

For reference, my only townread is Elimina because I like her questions and what she's getting out of them.  Also Yolo said she'd be an easy read as scum in the last game, so yeah.

I don't get how I'm supposed to read Orihime's posts when I'm too busy staring at her avatar's boobs.

##Vote: Omega

31 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Alright, let's try it this way. What is your experience level when it comes to Mafia, and do you usually enter in thread like that? Also, explain what you mean by 'maximum interest' with your vote.

I've played Mafia for over two years and yes, my first post is usually a greeting. "Maximum interest"means I'm trying to fit cruddy reasoning onto an RNG vote and also wanted to mess with someone I was familiar with.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

These posts bother me on gut.  I don't think the actual contents are AI (decent jokes 8.8/10) but it seems like something Yolo would post as scum.  @Omega. In general, your tone is throwing me for a loop.  Is this just how you play on MU?

In general, I'm seeing a lot of town/scum reads thrown about without any explanation behind them.  I don't get it, please explain it like I'm stupid.  I'm thinking of John/Orihime (Orihime later explained her read though, so I'm fine on this front)/Wolfy here, might be missing someone since a lot of people did it.

For reference, my only townread is Elimina because I like her questions and what she's getting out of them.  Also Yolo said she'd be an easy read as scum in the last game, so yeah.

I don't get how I'm supposed to read Orihime's posts when I'm too busy staring at her avatar's boobs.

I'm more jokey on MU, and more serious here. John and I have a history of reading each other wolf in games, so the second post you quoted is a joke about that because he likes to call my posts awkward, wolfy, whatever regardless of accuracy. Elemina/Ranmaru is a dude, btw.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

it is somewhat how he plays on MU which I earlier remarked was odd given he said he'd be completely different

he's awkward too, almost like he's forcing it

good vote. who are his buds?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

John: Thanks. What's your updated read on Yolo right now?

Animal: That is a fair response, thanks.

Yolo: Why did you gain from my answer?

see above.

also.

your questions are fine i suppose, you know, thats mafia.

but

is it something you do all game as town? or wolf? or both? its something that a lot of woofers like doing to project solviness