Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/19/2018 at 8:07 PM, weinerboy said:

I'm definitely voting Evan tomorrow, Ran ignored my light pressure against him and I imagine if I went further it would divulge into useless shit

Who's aboard???

Whatever happened to this? Where's your head at anyway? @weinerboy

1 minute ago, Alpha Male said:

It doesn't matter what you're expecting

you said "I would rather I die than omega"

then immediately followed it up with "But I'd kill omega to save me"

you tell me where the problem is great genius 

You can’t read genius.

i said i’d rather not vote him if need be and imo i’m a better lynch than Omega since I think he’s a better player than me and I don’t See him as scum.

i’d onky vote him if it was just he versus him and nothing else.

37 minutes ago, Red Ryu said:

I don’t see Omega scum.

going to reread his interactions with trump. 

I’m less useful than Omega so if I die that would be better.

i’d only vore Omega at this time for self preservation.

nah, that isn't what you said actually

you said you'd only vote for self prez yeah, but saying you'd rather die than him actually contradicts that

you can't have both 

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Having so many dif clicks and groups from other sites that know each others meta is so cool eeek I'm fangirling a little

if you want we can discuss the meta from my home website and your home website over dinner and neflix at my place

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Whatever happened to this? Where's your head at anyway? @weinerboy

Read my wall, I had a change of heart based on Evan's responses/interaction with Refa. As it stands with Evan right now? He has the same stroke of unwillingness as before but I figure (much like I alluded to in my wall) he will be sorted out later

Snippet below -

Evan - After mullling it over through the night (literally) I don't know how to feel about this slot. I definitely agree with some people (Other AM, the alive one) that his sorta defense of AM was pretty grody, moreover he kept trying to cover his own ass throughout the phases. There's also the concern with throwing out that hot take about me and a couple of people that is alarming, but honestly if I'm looking at it from a partner/partner perspective I don't think he and Ichigo are aligned, therefore I'm in a position where if I think if one of them flips scum the other is pretty clear in my eyes. There was an instance earlier that Shinori pointed out where Ichigo stated that Evan's post was Bad/Gross/Shit despite Ichigo agreeing with Evan's read. This was clarified by Ichigo as somewhat untrue but the most I got out of it is that Ichigo and Evan were operating on different levels, and not just in the sense of what they were doing. If Ichigo/Evan were aligned I feel like Ichigo would've given stronger attention to Evan as he was gaining flak at the time, but in a sense he is very dismissal of him much like a lot of other people. Furthermore, Evan has also stated his dislike for Ichigo in a couple of posts, even more he was the one to vote him despite everything else going on with AM (note: I wish there was post numbers this shit would be easier to reference). Evan was also surprisingly consistent if he was prone to try and correct his mistakes, and the last post he made that Refa felt that made him no longer vigbait made a lot of sense if Evan was town, because he

did mostly just read AM as null and never committed. Evan and Ranmaru are different players but their ways of gaining information seems similar, though Evan seems way more gun-ho this game. He's basically a slot that is easy to confuse scum with dumbtown, and I feel like he would be more opportunistic to get townpoints on AM instead of stating that they were mostly Null. It's like a townie that is so focused on what they were thinking they forgot about anything else. Not exactly good when it comes to working with but essentially harmless. Non-issue

Haven't been reading into SB, his posts are scanned by my retina and then brain goes 'ok'

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4336 to #4368

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (5): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Elemina (1): LaserGuy
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Naana (1): Snike
Shattiel (1): Naana
Not voting (4): EvanManManMan, manti, Mello, Red Ryu

Phase ends in 7h39m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Personality-wise, Ruy can use weird phrasing as a villager and be kinda derpy at times lol. I mean him no offense and am pretty sure he'd agree with me.

This is on point imo.

EBWOP: Evan trying to pocket both you and Ruy looks like shit if one of you ain't scum though, mostly because I'm not seeing where he feels that pairing is, so if Evan wants to clarify why he sees that it would be dope

What's the V you see in Naana specifically? I've written them off based on association of agreement and I know that's lazy but yea

4 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

And what style tho, like what's your usual expectations for a maf game

Like for style I try to keep on top of things and keep questions moving for content when I can while keeping my thoughts in the open, I post what I think and what should be looked into. 

I don’t care if it makes me popular or unpopular if I need to say what I think I say it. I look for a direction but also keep it real, if I had my way with a gun i’d Shoot naana and or Evan right now.

i post what my reads are openly all the time so people know where I stand and get where my head is. The best way for people to read me is if I remain honest and just let it all out. Otherwise if I try and play like other people on SWF who don’t people tend to not read me right when I am town.