Who else is sick of all the red-haired characters?

Destiny Hero

in a series where there is about 50 characters per game, its not surprising.

different colored hair gives more variety, making the characters look different from each other

:mellow:

in a series where there is about 50 characters per game, its not surprising.

different colored hair gives more variety, making the characters look different from each other

:mellow:

Well, nobody needs that many red haired characters and no brown/black ones.

Black hair is hard to do in a game where highlights are a bit unnatural.

Fact of the matter is, some light blue shades are probably supposed to seem more gray, some dark purple/blue shades black, and some red/purble shades to be brown.

The game should have some more orange haired characters, though.

What? There are lots of brown/black-haired playable characters. FE9 has like 12+, for example.

Volke, Ulki, Tanith, Tibarn, Tauroneo, Mist, Soren, Janaff, Haar, Giffca, Brom, Astrid. Maybe Devdan (kinda black/brown/green)

15-16 green/blues

6 blonde/orange

11 red/pink/purple

1 grey

Edited by Reikken

Black hair is hard to do in a game where highlights are a bit unnatural.

Fact of the matter is, some light blue shades are probably supposed to seem more gray, some dark purple/blue shades black, and some red/purble shades to be brown.

The game should have some more orange haired characters, though.

so very much true

and some more pinks

The only hair color trend that annoys me is that most of the Lord characters have blue hair. Marth, Sigurd, Celice, Hector, Ike, Eirika (even if it is a light blue), and Alm (even though I prefer him with green hair via the box art). That's nine out of eleven games where the Lord character (or one of the Lords, in the case of Hector and Eirika) has blue hair. The trend is getting really overdone. >_>

The only hair color trend that annoys me is that most of the Lord characters have blue hair. Marth, Sigurd, Celice, Hector, Ike, Eirika (even if it is a light blue), and Alm (even though I prefer him with green hair via the box art). That's nine out of eleven games where the Lord character (or one of the Lords, in the case of Hector and Eirika) has blue hair. The trend is getting really overdone. >_>

so very much true. i've been thinking about this for quite a while now.

maybe a pink haired lord, just for variety. or a green one. or a purple one.

so very much true. i've been thinking about this for quite a while now.

maybe a pink haired lord, just for variety. or a green one. or a purple one.

Really, a Lord with hair like Wallace sure rock!

But, I think we need more blonde...

Really, I think it's kind of obnoxious how Destiny Hero makes so many worthless topics in the Fire Emblem games boards that are filled to the brim with worthless trolling spam.

I know right?

There are some dark haired characters too; Karel, his sister, some characters from FE6, Ross, his dad Garcia. ^^

--And lets not forget about all of Nergals pets..most of them had dark hair too.

Edited by Extreme Void

There are some dark haired characters too; Karel, his sister, some characters from FE6, Ross, his dad Garcia. ^^

--And lets not forget about all of Nergals pets..most of them had dark hair too.

At first glance, it would appear so. However, Karel's hair is actually a shade of brown, Karla's hair is a darker shade of some grayish-brown color, Nergal's morphs' hair are some shade of grayish shade of purple. Garcia and Ross's hair is the about the best thing we have to a dark hair color(and even then, it's like a dark/bright gray). ^^

Heath has dark hair. And Haar. Two badass dragon/wyvern peoplez

I would say Heath's hair is more of a bright green...

Maybe some more white haired characters.

Technically it's "silver" if the character's age is (physically) young-looking, but I can see where you're going with this. But regardless: *coughcoughDiedreJuliaIdunPentandMicaiahcoughcough*

Apparently there's not enough silver-heads.

Edited by Little Al

You are right fireman, but they look kinda dark imo. ^^

Anyway, in my SL story, I am gonna use white hair, its not the first time I write with my guy having white hair, I use to do it all the time at FEE. ^^