Joshua

Heh, he has more Str, but he's still no match for Marisa.

These are my stats of Joshua:

Joshuasstats.jpg

Level: 5

Class: Swordmaster

HP: 44/4

Str:24 (capped)

Skill: 23

Spd: 23

Luck: 14

Def: 10

Res: 10

Like I said before, he looks to be about even with your Marisa. She has 11 more avoid, but that's about the only advantage I can see. Who are they supported with?

Like I said before, he looks to be about even with your Marisa. She has 11 more avoid, but that's about the only advantage I can see. Who are they supported with?

Hm, let's see, Marisa has a B support with Tana, Tethys and a C support with Colm, and Joshua doesn't have support.

He is okay, I find Marissa far better, and cuter. ^^

Yeah, me too.

But Joshua could be better, just that in my game Marisa is, to test who was better I made them fight in the Link Arena, and you could guess who won... Marisa.

If I was you, I'd just drop Joshua now and continue on with Marisa. She's had more luck with growths than Joshua, so it seems. You can't be really far from the end now, with units on those levels.

If I was you, I'd just drop Joshua now and continue on with Marisa. She's had more luck with growths than Joshua, so it seems. You can't be really far from the end now, with units on those levels.

Let's see, I'm in Chapter 19, am I far from the end?

And yeah, most of my units are promoted, even the healers exept Natasha, she's in lvl 2.

And yeah, most of my units are promoted, even the healers exept Natasha, she's in lvl 2.

No, you've almost beaten the game already.

Yeah, me too.

But Joshua could be better, just that in my game Marisa is, to test who was better I made them fight in the Link Arena, and you could guess who won... Marisa.

Oh, Joshua got Pwned! :P

Another Marissa lover. ^^ Yay.

Wut? Natasha at level 2? If you use her and Artur, by the end of the game you are gonna have some monster ass kickers.^^ They have a power called Slayer, and they inflict heavy damage on anything that is monster type. I love sending those two into action, they wipe the monsters in a flash.

Wut? Natasha at level 2? If you use her and Artur, by the end of the game you are gonna have some monster ass kickers.^^ They have a power called Slayer, and they inflict heavy damage on anything that is monster type. I love sending those two into action, they wipe the monsters in a flash.

They're killing pretty much everything anyway, since monsters have, liek, almost no resistance. Slayer is only really useful in creature campaign.

Joshua got owned in one hit, lol.

Yeah, that Slayer skill is awesome, it makes ALOT of damage, although I have Moluder (Bishop) using it, I kinda left Artur in lvl 10.

They're killing pretty much everything anyway, since monsters have, liek, almost no resistance. Slayer is only really useful in creature campaign.

Yeah, that Slayer skill is awesome, it makes ALOT of damage, although I have Moluder (Bishop) using it, I kinda left Artur in lvl 10.

One hit? lol

Tis good that you have moulder then, though I hate that punk. I prefer Natasha and Artur, but that is just me.^^

The Wights and Gargoyles, sure. However, Cyclopses, Elder Baels and shit have huuge HP, and you cannot really one round them without Slayer'd Shine. Other promoted monsters may be issues as well. And there's some with hax Res, like Gorgons and Mogalls/Archmogalls, which you can kill this way too.

Bishop > Sage for both Arthur and Moulder imo.

Yeah, anyways, today I just got Marisa to lvl 20! I trained her in the Tower Of Valni, later I made her fight my stongest team in the Link Arena... She defeated them all, alone!

My team included:

Gilliam(General), Amelia(Great Knight), Cormag(Wyern Lord), Garcia(Hero) and Seth(Paladin of course).