Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

Granted, but it has to be unlocked by first playing the game on all three settings first or by paying $4.99 to unlock it right off the bat.

I wish the next Fire Emblem game took place in a virtual reality world along with all of the young-adult tropes that come with the premise.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it requires playing through Penn & Teller's Desert Bus every time you make one, thus wasting a full 8-hours of your life... and god help you if you need the toilet during that time because you cannot pause.

I wish that someone would corrupt this wish in a way relating to Fire Emblem.

Granted, but the platform only offers assets from the original game on the NES, it's treated as a full-fledged game release, and it never receives an update or sequel after that.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem game that had an 80s rock opera setting.

This is an extremely difficult wish to corrupt, but Intelligent Systems manages by making every unit a bard and also the plot is an illegally made low-quality recording of a rock opera.

I wish for more light brands.

Granted, but shoved units lost their balance have their Spd halved for a turn.

I wish any class and any character can use any weapon type.

22 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I wish for a LEGO Fire Emblem game.

Sadly, I do not see that happening anytime soon. For some reason Nintendo chose to partner with Mega Bloks instead of LEGO for their toy products.

Granted, it ruins Fire Emblem forever and it got wiped out, even from people's memories. There's a good reason why only certain characters can use certain weapons!

I wish the royal children of Fates could be able to wield their parents' weapons (e.g. Kiragi using Fuijn Yumi). And I mean in normal gameplay, not just Heirs of Fate.

Granted but the weapons are less effective than they would be in the hands of their intended units.  They also get their weapon mastery set all the way back down to an "E" ranking whenever they use it.

I wish the next Fire Emblem game was a big high school AU.

Granted. Ike dies a story death in Chapter 5.

I wish we could get a fighting game spinoff for Fire Emblem, with all games represented (and all Lords in the base roster). There should at least be 4 characters per game for representation (1 DLC character at maximum). And have it be a 2v2 variant of the Pokken system.

Granted but it's only unlocked once you completely 100% everything in the game whether it's challenges or cosmetics.  Even when you finally unlock it, you find out it only works if you manually set everything at the start of every chapter.

I wish for a Fire Emblem Real Time Strategy game.

Granted, it's a rip-off of Warriors except that you can't pause the game and you can't directly control your units. Basically you're stuck in the map mode just giving orders to your troops...

I wish there was a crossover between Fire Emblem and Lemmings.

Granted. Devil Survivor 3, Fire Emblem edition comes out. It's basically just a devil survivor game with all the demons replaced with FE characters, and the arcana are replaced by the series's various armies. However, there are >800 Fire Emblem characters, so game is utterly massive, and 100%ing it is a nightmare. Also, the difficulty is ruthless and save points are few and far between.

I wish Jagen archetypes weren't completely OP.

Granted. Now every one of them is only useful for the first chapter of the game. No matter how difficult the early game gets from then on.

I wish Ests were more useful.

Edited by Azure in a Roundabout

5 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Granted. Now every one of them is only useful for the first chapter of the game. No matter how difficult the early game gets from then on.

I wish Ests were more useful.

Est herself becomes the Jagen for every future FE game regardless of how unsensible that is. It’s not the same person, regardless of similar personality, name, and appearance. Consequently, for each version she gets a place on a banner in Heroes and is added to the summoning pool.

I wish IS handles future avatars like Atlas handles them in the Persona series.

Edited by Arcphoenix

5 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Granted, now the avatars have no impact on the plot and it wouldn't have been improved or made worse by him/her being there.

I wish for a Fire Emblem game that was an edutainment game for elementary schoolers.

Despite the target audience, it isn’t appropriate due to the fanservice characters, violence, and heavy and deeply mature conflicts. It’s never used and is a major loss for IS, resulting in some really cheap games being made afterwards due to decreased budget.

I wish for Celica and Alm to join the Smash Bros roster as unique fighters

Edited by Arcphoenix

34 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Despite the target audience, it isn’t appropriate due to the fanservice characters, violence, and heavy and deeply mature conflicts. It’s never used and is a major loss for IS, resulting in some really cheap games being made afterwards due to decreased budget.

I wish for Celica and Alm to join the Smash Bros roster as unique fighters

Celica and Alm join the Smash Bros roster, but they are broken and everyone hates them.

FE12 gets a balanced port to switch with no bugs and plays well, and gets translated to english on the eshop.

Edited by Zetsubo