Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work for a game company everyone hates. I can get the experience I need, leave, and then work somewhere else. All without the general public knowing about it.

WYR be alive during the time period of Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra?

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

WYR play my FE8 PME or MK404's FE7 reskin?

Your FE8 PME, as I am more familiar with it.

13 hours ago, Nobody said:

Would you rather drink paint or eat wood?

The bark of wood is actually edible, even healthy. Indeed, several people have managed to survive in the wilderness through eating tree bark. It still shouldn't be part of the average meal, though.

WYR have a robotic hand or eye?

A robotic hand, that way I could say that I fought and beat a godlike entity that cost me my hand. Of course, my edgelord of a grandson would later steal the pinky finger from it before accepting to travel to Egypt to stop a vampire that has a rivalry with our family from taking over the world.

WYR create an """"""art piece""""""" that could very well harm someone, or a shitpost that self-replicates and may or may not kill all of your friends by having them laugh until they die?

You never specified how long I have to date them, so I'll date the anti-vaxxer for like a few seconds and then break up them! Ingenious!

WYR be unable to exit a room without permission, or be unable to re-enter a room without having "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" by The Backstreet Boys playing?

Be unable to leave a room without permission. I already ask for permission to go to the bathroom out of habit, so it wouldn't get annoying for me. That, and if the person refuses over something petty, well, diplomacy (and threats) may work.

WYR fight a Xenomorph or a Predator?

Predator; a Predator is more likely to kill you suddenly.

WYR be given the opportunity to completely rewrite Star Wars Episodes 7-9 without getting any credit or money for your trouble, or leave it as it is?

A monk. I'd spend all day worshiping and following God without worldly distractions. And I'd help people in need when not studying the scriptures.

WYR live in a crappily made adult cartoon or a crappily made preschool show?

I've heard good things about one and never heard about the other. Hamilton it is.

Upon looking at the blurb for A Glimmer of Hope, I think I'm more convinced about Hamilton.

WYR skinnydip in the Arctic Circle or wear snow gear trekking in the Gobi?

Snow gear trekking in the gobi is a no brainer. The gobi desert is actually a very cold place.

would you rather be the only survivor of an airplane crash or never be able to be in an airplane again?