Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deaf.

WYR have your best friend turned into a zombie or your romantic partner abducted by aliens? And if you don't have a romantic partner, imagine you do.

An invisibility cloak. Gonna mess with so many people! Also I'm pretty sure this question is asking if you want something cool or to break the law in most countries.

WYR accidentally a universe but it destroys the current one, or purposefully a disease that has a 100% infection and mortality rate?

A disease that has a 100% infection and mortality rate. Just give the only sample of the disease to some poor random sap stuck on a desert island, and watch as it destroys itself. And for good measure, nuke the island afterwards.

WYR go to a museum or a zoo?

For former, as long as "perfectly healthy" means I move like this:

WYR be locked in a library or a museum for a day?

I'll have the jock Apollo daughter! She seems like she'd be fun to hang with. Although the other is neat too.

WYR be a fire dragon, an ice dragon, or a lightning dragon?

A stand that's cool, but with a lackluster music reference. Hopefully, it's usefulness and awesomeness will cause people to let the music choice slide.

From this point onward, would you rather always be online, or never use the internet again?

Online. Credit cards will still work, as they do technically use the internet.

Ninja'd

Intelligent but ugly. That way, nothing happens to me.

If you were forced to be trapped in a Fire Emblem universe, which one would you rather be in. (And no, you can't cheat by saying Tokyo Mirage Sessions!)

The former. Jokes on you, as now I can buy all the videogames I want without even having to think about spending a penny!

WYR be on the outer rim worlds of Star Trek or Star Wars?