I love myself and everyone around me

Percivalé

Today was great. Not only did I get sudden inspiration for chapter five (which I swear didn't die, I swears, I've just been busy), I also got inspiration for another oneshot today. It takes a shitload of liberties and centers around Homasa, insanity, and mountains. If executed correctly, this may very well revolutionize my current writing style...

Chapter 19 is not only hot in FE9 but also hot in our biology books as we're now moving from protists to FUNGI. I love fungi. I think they're so interesting. Protists scare me a little except for a few types which I drew a picture based around... I shall show it to you momentarily, I think we're leaving to go hang out with Father soon. I will be back..

BUT BIOLOGY. I all of a sudden REALLY love it. I've had this fetish for science lately... on another note, I took a biology test today and was completely confident in knowing the correct answer to all but two or three things on said test. Oh yes.

I GOT A C- ON MY ALGEBRA TEST OH THANK GOD AND THE LOVE OF PIXIE STICKS ;_____;

I went for a walk today

I love walks

I love Walter Moers

I love to write and I love choir for giving me inspiration in everything I do and some of the happiest moments in my life

I'm in the best mood of moods today, I could literally cry from this happiness

Even dance class was great. I got the moves right and was praised and I never know how to respond to praise but I still appreciate it a lot ;___;

My pictures came in today, I didn't look as bad as I thought I would

I had a nice lunch

I love you, SF

No, it isn't the pixie sticks, I don't believe I've had a pixie stick in the past 48 hours

<3

Also, Fimmy-Fim is currently learning spriting

I need to show you guys the choir graffiti, too

THIS SONG IS DIRTY, THAT'S WHY WE SING IT IN ITALIAN

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ping

Oh no, not again.

Oh well...*Hugs*

wtf

That was totally uncalled for!

"not again"?!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT