Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Oooh my turn?? I roleblocked Rain last night, and the conspicuous lack of kills means she's probably scum or ITP~

##Vote: Rain Niijika

##vote Rain

ab2cc74fa0c8b497d1bd16eda3699746.gif

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Rain 100% confirmed then, sorry meathead I stole your thunder ahaha~

:(

actually

##unvote

i think since one of my abilities is reversed, it's very possible it's the hidden mayor part. i might just make a wagon lose votes which would create a strange synergy. hidden mayor only makes sense if the mayor's got something to hide since there's already a flipped dv, and showing me.i lost votes removes the tension in the role. i at first assumed it was the lpv, so i blew it today thinking it'd make me get lynched faster. going with mayor as my guess now.

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Ummm..can I please be the winner? My role is super useful and I should be close to confirmed town now!!

If it is useful and you have an action to use you should use it. I don't have anything. 

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

also uuuh why do people think nemu is scum again I didn't really get the memo, you think she's scum doc right? if there's a scum doc then what kind of protection does town have in light of all of this killing power? i guess we have allmight's role

i exist to protect you citizen

1 minute ago, Cú Chulainn said:

also uuuh why do people think nemu is scum again I didn't really get the memo, you think she's scum doc right? if there's a scum doc then what kind of protection does town have in light of all of this killing power? i guess we have allmight's role

Read up on what I said on Nemu and on the page before