Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. This is what actually made me wary about role spec things, and the claims coming out. This includes the poisoner claim, as I was not a guaranteed town vig.

Option A: I choose the path of the soldier (basically goes with flavor of the character), and became a vig.

Option B: I choose the path of the human (again, more char flavor), and became a JoAT.

Just now, Violet Evergarden said:

Okay. This is what actually made me wary about role spec things, and the claims coming out. This includes the poisoner claim, as I was not a guaranteed town vig.

Option A: I choose the path of the soldier (basically goes with flavor of the character), and became a vig.

Option B: I choose the path of the human (again, more char flavor), and became a JoAT.

I liked that you lied to be honest, feels pro-town in this context you wanted scum to think you were vig instead of JOAT (which I'm assuming is what you actually picked)

Just now, Marisa Kirisame said:

I liked that you lied to be honest, feels pro-town in this context you wanted scum to think you were vig instead of JOAT (which I'm assuming is what you actually picked)

Uh. No. Ochako died. I was the source of that kill.

Only problem is that I can't shoot again. I was a x1 shot Anytime vig shot. This is why I apologize for locking in a N1 action, assuming I was going to end up dying after claiming vig.

1 minute ago, Violet Evergarden said:

Uh. No. Ochako died. I was the source of that kill.

Only problem is that I can't shoot again. I was a x1 shot Anytime vig shot. This is why I apologize for locking in a N1 action, assuming I was going to end up dying after claiming vig.

That's kinda weak but I understand

Sorry. It wasn't ideal, but I also knew that, had I also lived N1 + gotten scanned by a random cop (which lo and behold there is one), me claiming Vig (while not actually accepting Vig role) would have made for a massive backlash the next incoming day phase. In the event that I survived, that was not an ideal situation to be put into.

On a side note, what my JoAT offered:

Watcher/Tracker/Rolecop/RB. One shot of each.

I know those are super good and I'm sorry I didn't take them.  DX Inactivity and work made trying to be in this game effectively hard, sorry.  I'll go crawl under a rock and be MIA for the rest of the game. ;_;

1 minute ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I'd prefer it'd go to me honestly, I understand your perspective but we've been good just giving it out to people who are more less town/confirmable. I can also see Nemu having a fit if it went to you

Alright I understand.

Just now, Violet Evergarden said:

I think it'd be better for Aizen to do so, as it would be better to have two people doing things than pooling all of the PR into one slot?

I'll vote for Aizen if we make arrangements on what to do with it, but what's funny is that his role apparently already does this which is lol

**That is true, got cut by other post. @Marisa Kirisame

Also, unless I misread the OP, people can't be voted more than once consecutively until 3 days have past (after they've been chosen/voted for), or something like that. So I'm already out of the question due to that (so Nemu shouldn't have an issue with me being picked again anytime soon lol).