Hello!

Popo

Hi, everyone! :lol:

For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Popo, and it's a pleasure to be here. I'm currently a moderator at FESS and primarily take care of the Art and Fiction section, but I've been hearing great things about this place--most of which appear to be true--and decided to join the community. As you can probably gather, I enjoy art, writing, and of course, Fire Emblem, particularly FE6 and FE7. I like meeting new people so feel free to say hello or send me a message sometime. :)

Being a newbie again feels really wierd. XD

Hey Popo. Am relatively new here myself.

Hi, everyone! :lol:

For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Popo, and it's a pleasure to be here. I'm currently a moderator at FESS and primarily take care of the Art and Fiction section, but I've been hearing great things about this place--most of which appear to be true--and decided to join the community. As you can probably gather, I enjoy art, writing, and of course, Fire Emblem, particularly FE6 and FE7. I like meeting new people so feel free to say hello or send me a message sometime. :)

Being a newbie again feels really wierd. XD

Popo! What's up?

Musashi~! I'm sure you can guess what's up at the moment, but that said, it's really nice to see a familiar face here. :)

You look familiar. Hi.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we've crossed paths before. Regardless, nice to meet you!

Hey Popo. Am relatively new here myself.

Even though I've only been a member for like, twenty minutes, welcome! XD It looks like you picked a pretty good message board to join. :3

Hi, Popo. Do you like reading? How about writing? How about Dragons? XD

If you answered no to all those questions, you reek. ^^

If you answered yes, then you are pwnsauce. ^^

Hi, Popo. Do you like reading? How about writing? How about Dragons? XD

If you answered no to all those questions, you reek. ^^

If you answered yes, then you are pwnsauce. ^^

Yes to all but the dragons. :lol: I'm only made of 1/3 reek! XD

Please don't eat me! I promise you, I'm not all that tasty. You should all go eat Fox instead. ;)

That makes me sad. I thought we were friends. >:o

Which one? There are over 9000 foxes here in Serenes Forest. But there is only one genuine fox....

Someone give this guy a medal.

Edited by Fox

Please don't eat me! I promise you, I'm not all that tasty. You should all go eat Fox instead. ;)

Naw, I wont eat you. What would I tell Vincent and Jyosua when SF folks are all eaten?^^