So my memory card got corrupted today....

Liz

and i lost all of my data from my games.

good bye, Wind Waker save file! good bye, Star Fox Assault save file! good bye, Super Mario Sunshine save file! good bye, Baten Kaitos Origins save file!

and now the heaviest blow.....

Good bye, Path of Radiance save file, in which i was doing a normal run with some uber units begging to be transferred to Radiant Dawn!

*cries*

All my uber units, gone for forever!

good bye, Wind Waker save file! good bye, Star Fox Assault save file! good bye, Super Mario Sunshine save file! good bye, Baten Kaitos Origins save file!

Good bye, Path of Radiance save file, in which i was doing a normal run with some uber units begging to be transferred to Radiant Dawn!

*cries*

that.........SUCKS. *remembers all of my TOS files with over 999 hours of gameplay getting deleted*

i want to stab someone!

GRR! I HAD MADE MIST CAP EVERY STAT EXCEPT DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this happened to me, I'd probably cry for about an hour. I feel for you, Bianchi.

1 hour? over 1000 hours of work, gone. just like that. you dont know how furious i was on the inside. and i was so pissed that I quit tos for 2 years

That happened to me last year. The card fused to the Wii, and that was the end of that. (Actually, it ended it the Wii losing all its save data, too). It sucks, but it gives you a great excuse to play all those games again.

*cries*

You have an awesome taste when it comes to game! Your awesome! ;)

Sorry to hear about you corrupted data, Princess and I have had it happen too. :(

Edited by Lelouch Lamperouge

The same thing happened to me. It SUCKED!!! My memory card just randomely deleted everything FOR NO STINKIN' REASON! :angry: I also lost Mario Sunshine, Windwaker, and PoR data (I was trying to unlock trial map characters and had beat the game a couple times already).

Been there... Done that... Got the t-shirt...

My data was deleted because of corruption. It was the memory card with all of my best data on... I forcefully pulled it from my Gamecube, nearly flooring the Gamecube in the process, slammed it against the wall, stomped on it, picked it back up, and drop-kicked it into another wall, where it broke. All while cursing. I was pissed off, to say the least.

Been there... Done that... Got the t-shirt...

My data was deleted because of corruption. It was the memory card with all of my best data on... I forcefully pulled it from my Gamecube, nearly flooring the Gamecube in the process, slammed it against the wall, stomped on it, picked it back up, and drop-kicked it into another wall, where it broke. All while cursing. I was pissed off, to say the least.

remind me not to get on your bad side...

anyway I only once had my data erased but it only had a couple of games on it so I got lucky.

*cries*

Happened to me too, Pokemon Colusseum and XD, BKO, and 13 FE9 playthroughs. Gone. D:

I hope you weren't too far in BKO.

i was leveling up my units for the final dungeon.

and i was doing the Pac-Man sidequest.

everything, gone forever! now i have to go through the whole game again to see the ending, since i haven't completed it yet. GRR!!!!!!

:(

*cries*

I feel your pain i have to beat games over and over thanks to corrupt save files

i was leveling up my units for the final dungeon.

and i was doing the Pac-Man sidequest.

everything, gone forever! now i have to go through the whole game again to see the ending, since i haven't completed it yet. GRR!!!!!!

:(

Oh, that sucks, even though I wouldn't mind playing through the game again. ;)

But how'd you do that?! I've had BKO since 9/11 (my birthday) and I just started the second disc <_<

Oh, that sucks, even though I wouldn't mind playing through the game again. ;)

But how'd you do that?! I've had BKO since 9/11 (my birthday) and I just started the second disc <_<

eh?

how'd I do what?

Edited by Empress Alina

*cries*

Did you do anything to your memory card to make it get corrupted. Mine just corrupted for no reason, and I'm wondering if that has happened to anyone else. I played my gamecube, left to go somewhere, and when I got back it was corrupted (It wasn't moved or messed with while I was gone either). And I never used a cheating device or anything like that.

Did you do anything to your memory card to make it get corrupted. Mine just corrupted for no reason, and I'm wondering if that has happened to anyone else. I played my gamecube, left to go somewhere, and when I got back it was corrupted (It wasn't moved or messed with while I was gone either). And I never used a cheating device or anything like that.

i didn't do anything that i recall.

i had just played Crystal Chronicles, and decided to try out Pikmin. i played Pikmin for a bit before turning it off and going to class. when i came back, the memory card was corrupted. I'm sure my roommate didn't do anything to it she's not into gaming

:mellow:

I think every gamer has a tale of this sort. Reminds me of when my Pokemon Blue cartridge lost its data. Several dozen hand-trained lv 100 pkmns as well has hundreds of hours of work gone. I was looking forward to a few rounds through the elite four after a little while away from it, and maybe taking a few more monsters to level 100 as well, and instead i turn it on and find out the data is gone. I was pretty PO'd.