Questions regarding Sephiran

Liz

why has lehran survived for so long? is he immortal? He has lived longer than almost all of the dragons, with the exception of Deghinsea, so do herons also have a long life?

Why is he even still alive? Didn't he lose his laguz powers once Altina gave birth, making him similar to a beorc?

and, this is the biggest why, why do the serenes herons claim they are the descendants of Lehran? Did Lehran mate with another heron once Altina died? wouldn't that make the other heron lose her laguz powers? or did he already have children before he married altina? Do laguz even mate with other laguz who lost their powers?

and why didn't anyone know about sephiran being lehran? you would suppose that someone would have noticed that he lived for nearly a thousand years.

Edited by VincentASM
Topic Description edit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs spoiler warnings. And tashi, it's "Lehran" not "Lethan."

why has lehran survived for so long? He was accompanied by the goddess and no one knows how long herons can live. is he immortal? No He has lived longer than almost all of the dragons, with the exception of Deghinsea, so do herons also have a long life? I would think so

Why is he even still alive? He never died? Didn't he lose his laguz powers once Altina gave birth, making him similar to a beorc? no

and, this is the biggest why, why do the serenes herons claim they are the descendants of Lehran? He was the first Did Lehran mate with another heron once Altina died? Quite possibly, or sporadically wouldn't that make the other heron lose her laguz powers? No, he is a heron or did he already have children before he married altina? who knows? Do laguz even mate with other laguz who lost their powers? I don't see why not

and why didn't anyone know about sephiran being lehran? He's good. you would suppose that someone would have noticed that he lived for nearly a thousand years.

Needs spoiler warnings. And tashi, it's "Lehran" not "Lethan."

why has lehran survived for so long? He was accompanied by the goddess and no one knows how long herons can live. is he immortal? No He has lived longer than almost all of the dragons, with the exception of Deghinsea, so do herons also have a long life? I would think so

Why is he even still alive? He never died? Didn't he lose his laguz powers once Altina gave birth, making him similar to a beorc? no

and, this is the biggest why, why do the serenes herons claim they are the descendants of Lehran? He was the first Did Lehran mate with another heron once Altina died? Quite possibly, or sporadically wouldn't that make the other heron lose her laguz powers? No, he is a heron or did he already have children before he married altina? who knows? Do laguz even mate with other laguz who lost their powers? I don't see why not

and why didn't anyone know about sephiran being lehran? He's good. you would suppose that someone would have noticed that he lived for nearly a thousand years.

sorry i'm so thick, but i'm still not convinced...

why didn't he lose his powers? just because he was with the goddess? she didn't even know that beorc and laguz could have children, so how could she protect him in any way from it?

and why should he be different because he was the first heron?

and, how come he said he couldn't sing anymore (ok, he hinted, but its still the same thing) when the goddess asked him to sing? isn't that a sign that he lost his powers?

you sure are full of questions bianchi

good thing you're not a cat (laguz) or curiosity would've slaughtered you

and why didn't anyone know about sephiran being lehran? you would suppose that someone would have noticed that he lived for nearly a thousand years.

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/4F4_1.html

Despite the general hate Gareth gets, he pretty much sums things up nicely in the first line in that info conversation:

Gareth: I am about to tell you a very old story--a story you should know, as the new king of Goldoa. This is one of the oldest and most heavily guarded secrets in all of Tellius. You'll find no trace of it in any histories or sagas.

Also in the first chapter of 4-E-1, Lekain says something about a "dashing young sephiran" appearing one day in his huge "Apostle" Sanaki speech, which basically confirms most people weren't aware of any Lehran business.

this would explain many of the mysteries of the game

you sure are full of questions bianchi

good thing you're not a cat (laguz) or curiosity would've slaughtered you

hahahaha!

its cause i was wondering for so long about this, that i had to ask these questions lol!!!!!!!

Micaiah: You... I've heard about you. Have we... met before?

Sephiran: The Silver-Haired Maiden. It's taken so long to finally meet you. If I had known you still lived, I.. I... No, it's too late. This changes nothing. I cannot falter.

Micaiah: What is the matter with you?

Sephiran: I'm just overly sensitive. Don't feign concern over me.

would it had made a difference if he knew?

he tried, though, and everyone else on the planet

even though it was indirectly

(that is, of course, if you consider having everyone transformed into a statue as being killed, which i do)