Surtr is removed from the random encounter pool

Garlyle

On 23/01/2019 at 9:55 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Only bumped into the inferior fire king a few times in the Tower. The first was pretty manageable, subsequent ones weren't so much. He certainly doesn't look intimidating on the map, a little too young and sweet for this guy who I hear is supposed to be menacing.

Then who is the superior fire king? Arvis? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Then who is the superior fire king? Arvis? 

I wasn't actually referencing an FE character there. I was referring to the guy who I just for the heck of it made a little FEH skillset and statline for here.

Inferno King Onyx, from Odin Sphere. The game has some Norse inspirations like FEH, and I'm fond of the game, having played it in recent memory.

He wasn't a bad character, not the most likable in personality like Surtr, he is arrogant.

In the final part of the game, the sixth book, when the undead rise from the Netherworld into that of the living, when the land drained of its essence begins sinking into the ocean, when the three-headed beast rages, and when the last dragon appears. Faced with the destruction of all of Erion, Onyx moves to act. Off to acquire the Cauldron with the power to rule and recreate the world at all costs, he rampages and sets the world ablaze, becoming himself one of the five monstrosities of Armageddon from which none can escape! The prophecies say the World Tree will stop him- but where is it?! he demands to know. There is no World Tree!, the prophecies lie, nothing can stop him, having bathed in the Origin of Fire beforehand, he is invincible to all. -But what he knows not, is that be the prophecies true or not, he too shall die. 

So yeah, he is kinda like Surtr.