What are your top 5 most wanted potential GHBs?

Fabulously Olivier

9 hours ago, XRay said:

I think that is probably what the developers want. They broke the pattern so they do not have to follow that expectation. There is no reason why GHBs have to be characters we fought against.

I am aware. But for the purposes of this thread, that would make it no different from any "top 5 characters you want to see" thread."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me...

1 - Sephiran - the most interesting of the potential 'baddies', although I can see him being a TT unit instead. I like him the most out of all the people we've faced and really want him in the game. 

2 - Rifis - It won't happen, but I've always thought that his ghb should involve killing all of the units on the map except him, just for something different, especially as you have to capture him in his original game. 

3 - Glen - To go with the Cormag banner that is totally happening in the near future (I pray). Either he or Selena - the other can be the TT unit. 

4 - Galle - I like him and was always sad I couldn't recruit him in his original name. 

5 - Kempf - He's pretty brattish but I think he can be quite fun. Helps he has a connection to Olwen and Reinhardt. He can be the GHB and Fred can be the TT of the Thracia banner that will totally happen at some point...

51 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

For me...

1 - Sephiran - the most interesting of the potential 'baddies', although I can see him being a TT unit instead. I like him the most out of all the people we've faced and really want him in the game. 

2 - Rifis - It won't happen, but I've always thought that his ghb should involve killing all of the units on the map except him, just for something different, especially as you have to capture him in his original game. 

3 - Glen - To go with the Cormag banner that is totally happening in the near future (I pray). Either he or Selena - the other can be the TT unit. 

4 - Galle - I like him and was always sad I couldn't recruit him in his original name. 

5 - Kempf - He's pretty brattish but I think he can be quite fun. Helps he has a connection to Olwen and Reinhardt. He can be the GHB and Fred can be the TT of the Thracia banner that will totally happen at some point...

I think of Glen as an ideal TT unit because of his early story death, having never been playable or a boss in the main story. 

(Similarly, I think that Pelleas is the perfect TT reward because of his unusual recruitment method and first-playthrough death.)

1.Priam I know his map in Awakening was a pain, but it could be a cool challenge in Heroes

2. Sephiran I don't even care what they make him since he could be several different unit types

3. Yashiro from TMS he would be the best for a GHB and I really want the TMS crew in Heroes

4. Jahn I want more male dragons and he is one of the few not old ones from the Japan only games

5. Ashnard this one is my why is he not in the game yet one, since the big bad of PoR should be in Heroes by now

1. Ashnard (Path of Radiance)
  2. Lorenz (Mystery of the Emblem)
  3. Sepheran (Radiant Dawn)
  4. Nergal (Blazing Sword)
  5. Murdock (Binding Blade)

I didn't list characters like Dheginhansea and Mediuth since I feel like they are more likely to appear on a Mythic Hero banner instead of as a Grand Hero Battle reward unit.

Honorable mentions are Validar (Awakening), Iago (Fates), Petrine (Path of Radiance), Orson (The Sacred Stones), and Darios (Warriors).

21 hours ago, Etheus said:

I think of Glen as an ideal TT unit because of his early story death, having never been playable or a boss in the main story. 

(Similarly, I think that Pelleas is the perfect TT reward because of his unusual recruitment method and first-playthrough death.)

Yup, I'd be happy with that. If he and Selena get into the game, I'm supporting them in a heartbeat! 

And fully agreed with Pelleas, too. I always thought he'd be a good TT, although Sephiran has an argument there, too, since he also has unusual circumstances (but he also can be argued as a GHB).

29 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, I'd be happy with that. If he and Selena get into the game, I'm supporting them in a heartbeat! 

And fully agreed with Pelleas, too. I always thought he'd be a good TT, although Sephiran has an argument there, too, since he also has unusual circumstances (but he also can be argued as a GHB).

Sephiran, I think, deserves Mythic status. 

5 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I didn't even consider that. I can possibly agree to that, but then that makes the chances of my getting him approximately zero... so I'd prefer to see him as TT xD 

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I didn't even consider that. I can possibly agree to that, but then that makes the chances of my getting him approximately zero... so I'd prefer to see him as TT xD 

Yeah. I empathize with you there. There is this conflicting interest to make a favorite unit more useful (as banner units tend to be) and more available (as free units are). When one of my favorite units is a banner unit, it does tend to force my hand on the orb purchases a bit. I distinctly remember spending about $70 to get Innes, my favorite archer (only to find that he isn't all that good.)

On 20/2/2019 at 8:00 PM, Mercakete said:

To me, a grand hero is someone who isn't going to kneel without a fight. The summoner needs to prove him/herself, and the grand hero doesn't make this requirement without cause, being powerful in his/her own right, and certainly no pushover. Like the champion of a colosseum... That's just my thought on it, though.

3. Validar (FE13)

Wat.meme

Anyway mine would be Ashnard, Sonia, Galle, Selena, and Kurthnaga (why not, his dad is likely a mythic and while Ena fits more as a GHB, it would also be weird to make her one over all the other stronger dragon laguz).

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Wat.meme

Anyway mine would be Ashnard, Sonia, Galle, Selena, and Kurthnaga (why not, his dad is likely a mythic and while Ena fits more as a GHB, it would also be weird to make her one over all the other stronger dragon laguz).

Let's be honest. There are no strong dragon Laguz, aside from Dheginsea himself. The others are all terrible units (but that hasn't stopped Nasir from being a personal favorite anyway).

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

How bout this, Sephiran as a GHB, Lehran before he lost his laguz powers as a Mythic

Sonia
Petrine
Limstella
Raydrik
Vaida

Just overall very strong women, Thracia's primary antagonist (and Limstella, if we're to question it's gender).

Raydrik would have his proof Loptyr Sword, Petrine her flame lance and hopefully they can give Vaida something that reflects how ridiculous her spear was in Blazing Sword. 

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Sonia
Petrine
Limstella
Raydrik
Vaida

Just overall very strong women, Thracia's primary antagonist (and Limstella, if we're to question it's gender).

Raydrik would have his proof Loptyr Sword, Petrine her flame lance and hopefully they can give Vaida something that reflects how ridiculous her spear was in Blazing Sword. 

I almost wish you made an error claiming Raydrik was a strong women XD

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Sonia
Petrine
Limstella
Raydrik
Vaida

Sonia and Limstella would be interesting! They could build Sonia like a Nino or something, considering she's her adoptive mother. Or they could build them as polar opposites because Sonia couldn't give half a mule for Nino. As for Limstella... also a mage but I think she'd do better as a colourless. 

I'd also add Jedah because he's really scary-looking (bonus if drawn by Ippei). I wish we get Fernand so he can join the Berkut crew! I'd like Ashnard too. Do you think they'll make Ashnard a dragon because he has one? Something like Grima, because technically Robin doesn't transform into Grima as much as summons one. 

On an unrelated note, Sonia kind of looks like an older version of Sonya, don't you think? 

2 minutes ago, leocanta said:

I'd also add Jedah because he's really scary-looking (bonus if drawn by Ippei). I wish we get Fernand so he can join the Berkut crew! I'd like Ashnard too. Do you think they'll make Ashnard a dragon because he has one?

Well he's riding the dragon so they'll make him another rider. He doesn't attack with it in the game he's in.  Plus he's got his own sword, the Gurgurant and it would be kind of silly in my opinion to miss on that. 

Pretty much a lock as a sword flier. Tellius has many dragons of it's own to introduce anyway. :)

I suppose the Soni/yas have traits they share and I like them both as characters a lot. Sonia has always intrigued me though. She's a morph, must be aware of it deep inside, but she's lied to herself enough that she doesn't consider herself one and looks at other morphs with contempt. 

47 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Well he's riding the dragon so they'll make him another rider. He doesn't attack with it in the game he's in.  Plus he's got his own sword, the Gurgurant and it would be kind of silly in my opinion to miss on that. 

Awwww... Wishful thinking. It would be cool if he made his dragon fight for him though! I just thought maybeeee because it's not really a Wyvern. But totally agree on the prf weapon; can't miss on Gurgurant! 

Also, I hope some of the dragon tribes are going to be red dragons. I can't really summon any Tiki apart from the adult one.  

8 minutes ago, leocanta said:

Awwww... Wishful thinking. It would be cool if he made his dragon fight for him though! I just thought maybeeee because it's not really a Wyvern. But totally agree on the prf weapon; can't miss on Gurgurant! 

Also, I hope some of the dragon tribes are going to be red dragons. I can't really summon any Tiki apart from the adult one.  

I mean if they really wanted Rajaion to fight, why not just add him as his own unit? After Greil, anything's possible

5 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I mean if they really wanted Rajaion to fight, why not just add him as his own unit? After Greil, anything's possible

I have no idea why they wouldn't! It might have to be on some sort of seasonal banner then, like Greil. But I also know there's a huge waitlist for characters to be added into FEH. I'll wait!

1. Limstella (gimme one of the morphs).
2. Sonia (morph and "best mother", founder of Ninocare).
3. Glen (His brother in the corresponding banner).
4. Petrine (I think she has a good chance anyway).
5. Jahn (Wish we could get a character like this on our side, better written and here we go). 

Edited by Stroud

20 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

How bout this, Sephiran as a GHB, Lehran before he lost his laguz powers as a Mythic

Much as I would murder for that,he doesn't seem popular enough to appear twice. That being said, we can only hope ^•^