Insert Witty Title Here.

Crystal Shards

I actually don't have problem with that at all...<_<

Um, which exactly? Guessing by the fact you constantly use the <_< emoticon I'd assume the latter, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Crystal Shards

That still doesn't answer the question... "Anyway, I'm here, whether you like it or not. So we can either get along or you can continue this," wasn't a question but when you answered vaguely, the question was, "Um, which exactly?"...

EDIT: I give up. Nevermind.

Edited by Crystal Shards

Japanese-character-guy... please, try not to be so sensitive, eh?

As for Haruhi, lemme tell 'ya kids... we didn't have that stupid shit when I was a kid! Why, in MY days, we had to manually subtitle VHS tapes of Votoms and Gundam! And we used to send the same tape across the country from one person to another! AND WE WERE THANKFUL!!! *bricked*

As for Haruhi, lemme tell 'ya kids... we didn't have that stupid shit when I was a kid! Why, in MY days, we had to manually subtitle VHS tapes of Votoms and Gundam! And we used to send the same tape across the country from one person to another! AND WE WERE THANKFUL!!! *bricked*

You sound like Gunlord. XD I'ma get his ass on here, I swear.

You want the whole story?

I used to attend a forum called GSR--Golden Sun Realms. Now I love Golden Sun (hurr, Mercury Ice, get it?). I met a friend of mine, Leon, there, and I'd played FE and he asked me to join FEFF. I did so, and hated it. FEFF sucks balls. It always has. Anyway, so a couple people (Eagle, Psio, etc.) asked me if I wanted to make a spinoff site, something better, ECW. I joined their ranks and helped found it, eventually getting root once it was already pretty much dead. I gave up on it, and then Bus took it from me. He probably still has it, though I would love for him to just nuke the thing, especially since Marcus has been seen around those parts recently. Anyway, so then I transferred completely over to FEP because I wanted to roleplay. Well, I'm not going to insult anyone, but after a while the staff drama and the shittiness that comes with having a guy like Marcus on staff really gets to someone after a while. So I left, and completely transferred over to FESS. Obviously I still liked the place, because here I am, despite the fact that I hate most of the FE community, seeing as how most of them are stupid 13 year olds who "relate" to emo music and haven't honestly experienced life (but would like to pretend they have). I almost didn't join here because I figured for the most part I'm done with the fandom, and I'd rather stick to Mercury Ice, which is, well, better in all honesty. I then caved in thanks to Fox and I have decided I'll stick around a little bit, as in I will post every once in a while, but I have no interest in serving on staff or helping the website or anything, not that Jyosua (seeing as he's known me forever and Vincent hasn't) would be all like, "Crystal! I'm offering you a position!" But still, I don't really have much to offer since this site is even MORE FE-based than FESS was considering I hate the game.

To put things short, I was requested by a friend in another fandom entirely and then just kind of got sucked into the community. Of course, FESS was the only one I could stand after considerable time, considering the staff of most of the forums are either stupid, far too tolerant of ignorance and self-motivated stupidity that people like Marcus have, or are just plain boring. I'm here on a last request, because I just so happened to pick up a few friends along the way.

That's my story.

Edited by Crystal Shards

Hey Crystal,

Good to see you actually decided to join up. I'm sorry to see you've been getting a bit of a hard time here, and hope it blows over, but it'll really be nice to see you around if you decide to stay. I know we never really interacted all that much, but you've always given me a good impression.

You weren't thankful for Min-Mei.