Insert Witty Title Here.

Crystal Shards

I probably won't be that active here, to be honest. I hate Fire Emblem. However, Fox will BAWWW if I don't eventually join, and I can't really contact people I like but don't have many ways to talk to (like Feanen) otherwise.

I am Crystal Shards. I was a global moderator and webmaster, I guess, of Fire Emblem: Sanctuary of Strategy. I also run my own website, Mercury Ice. It's a general forum about, well, anything really. You name it we probably talk about it, unless you're a freak of nature or something.

Given that you have a "Dear Blacken" topic, it's pretty safe to assume people have been joining up since our little eviction notice. Be thankful you're getting a shitload of quality members with varying personalities. It'll make your board more interesting. (You might get a few retards and emos, but I'm sure they'll blend in with the ones already here--not saying that everyone is, only that every board is bound to have a few of them.)

In any case, I'm here, I guess. Hello. Give me cheesecake or chase me with pitchforks; it's up to you.

Um. Well, I personally don't like turn-based games if it means you move to a spot, hit a guy, he hits you back, repeat, etc. and then have it happen to you, repeat, etc. I played through half of Rekka No Ken and decided it wasn't worth it.

And Yokai, I realize I don't have responsibilities. I almost didn't join... But thank you for your concern.

Edited by Crystal Shards

Um. Well, I personally don't like turn-based games if it means you move to a spot, hit a guy, he hits you back, repeat, etc. and then have it happen to you, repeat, etc. I played through half of Rekka No Ken and decided it wasn't worth it.

And Yokai, I realize I don't have responsibilities. I almost didn't join... But thank you for your concern.

I see, yes, the system gets too repetitive. :P

I don't, it's just that I have nothing better to say. <_<

Lol, it was intended for Shards, but I see you know that already. :P

So...your calling me a jerk?

The fact that you just joined this board and your title says "newbie" on it...so obvious. <_<

*you're

And yes, considering you're trying very clearly to antagonize me based off a light-hearted comment. I ask that you quit being a jerk and continue on with your life. A simple comment by me won't kill you.

And I may be a "newbie" but as you should notice, "newbie" and "noob" are two different words and have different connotations. And if this is how you treat "newbies" maybe you need another strategy for retaining members, because that won't last long.

Edited by Crystal Shards

I don't know why you had to make such a condescending remark but whatever.

That's hardly a condescending remark. You decided to make an asinine comment, and I responded. That's how the world works.

Anyway, I'm here, whether you like it or not. So we can either get along or you can continue this.