Characters that should have been in brawl

Metal Rabbit

"bothers"? More like annoys the heck out of me.

Well I didn't want any Wolf fan-boys mauling me to death. But yes, it annoys the hell outta me as well.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanboys. Peh. Just hit 'em with an Elthunder or three.

(note: I've got a virus right now. Don't expect anything I say to make sense).

Perfect sence made me to.

Well I didn't want any Wolf fan-boys mauling me to death. But yes, it annoys the hell outta me as well.

So just by wanting Wolf in that makes them fanboys? In that case, you're a fanboy for wanting more Fire Emblem characters in. Also more Sonic characters. (Which wouldn't make sense as Sonic is third party)

Ehhhh. Not really different enough. I would rather have someone else.

Wolf is NOTHING alike Fox OR Falco, and you would notice if you would get your head out of your ass. Also, I would've rather had Krystal but you're just plain ignorant.

Maybe you don't notice because they are from the same series, but Wolf is at least as different from Fox as Mario is to Luigi.

Well I see your point. But some of the moves mario and luigi have are completely different. There smash b are completley different (one's a cape the others a charged human rocket thing(I know you probably know that, I'm just stating it for th record)) And now there down b moves are different, and their final smashes are way different. (Luigi looks like he's on drugs for his)

With Fox, Falco, and Wolf there moves vary but it's the same 4 types of moves. A blaster, a reflector, a jump move(I'm not sure what to call it exactly) , and the over b move is like a flash step. It's nothing against any of the characters specifically, if they made the moves completley different I would have no problems, I just think they shoulda put in another character from a different series.

Btw Hikarusa, that was kinda harsh........ :(

Well I see your point. But some of the moves mario and luigi have are completely different. There smash b are completley different (one's a cape the others a charged human rocket thing(I know you probably know that, I'm just stating it for th record)) And now there down b moves are different, and their final smashes are way different. (Luigi looks like he's on drugs for his)

With Fox, Falco, and Wolf there moves vary but it's the same 4 types of moves. A blaster, a reflector, a jump move(I'm not sure what to call it exactly) , and the over b move is like a flash step. It's nothing against any of the characters specifically, if they made the moves completley different I would have no problems, I just think they shoulda put in another character from a different series.

Btw Hikarusa, that was kinda harsh........ :(

I say what I mean, not what others want me to say.

Anyways, you're not counting their standard, aerial, or smash attacks at all. Also:

B: Wolf's is slower and has a blade at the tip

Side B: Wolf's is better for recovering and can go through ledges on certain stages

Up B: Wolf's hits the opponent multiple times and does an extra powerful kick at the end

Down B: Wolf's blocks shots in a more realistic direction

Well the 'A' moves (I think that's what you're reffering to) can be different with a character from a different series. And still the moves vary, but they're still the same basic moves when it boils down to it.

arg.... I've been haxed.... stupid immune firewall, how could you let me down....

Let's keep this on topic sorta somehow: I'm glad Dr. Mario didn't come back to Brawl.

I actually liked Dr. Mario... i thought he was better than Mario

Paper Mario woulda trumped them all.

Yeah and with his light weight, he would've been flown off the stage easily

i agree with Hika... I main with both Fox and Wolf, so I know their differences

If you keep the A button held down, Fox will punch and kick repeatedly until you let go. For Wolf, he has the three attacks for when you hit "A" three times

Fox's gun is quite different from Wolf's along with their "B" up and "B" right and left (the angle, strength and quickness of it)

Their "A" up is different as well as their "A" over and "A" down

And in the air when you use Fox's "A" over it's a series of karate kicks that combo the opponent, Wolf just smacks them once

Also while in the air, Wolf's "A" down is a smash down attack (quite useful too), but Fox's is that spinny attack

Not to mention their speed difference and how they run is way different

The only thing that's really close is their reflectors. They're different colors and shapes, but they are kinda the same

I don't know Mario and Luigi inside out, but I know them enough to know that they are kinda similar

Okay, I see how Fox and Wolf are different now. Perhaps they aren't as similar as I thought, but if it was just the two of them I would have no problem. How different is Falco from them? I mean I have no problem with any of them specifically, it just upsets me that there are three similar characters. I'm willing to grant that they are different enough so that two characters are fine, but I don't know about three of them. I mean that's probably why they got rid of Dr. Mario because he was a carbon copy of Mario and Luigi. With the exception of Luigi's rocket move.

Edited by LyleDayek

Falco is more like Fox. They changed a few things around from, Melee but they are more similar to each other than Wolf

I don't use falco, so I don't know his moves that well