Pron

uguu

ouns.

I he you this what who

I bet I would've gotten at least a single chuckle from someone who laughs at anything if I didn't make this topic to show Thunder Bitch why he sucks.

ouns.

I he you this what who

I bet I would've gotten at least a single chuckle from someone who laughs at anything if I didn't make this topic to show Thunder Bitch why he sucks.

That is how it is, is it, mr. funny avatar.

I might suck, yeah, but you blow.

You dont even make sense, kid. How old are you, -1?

Old enough to realize that if any of his posts are serious then he's gonna get warned because of what he says.

Also old enough to know what sex, penises, vaginas, boobs, and other inappropriate things are.

Actually my six year old friend told me what sex was when I was eight. He learned from his brother.

Meh, I'm going to bed. I had enough of pwning the crap out of Gareth.

:mellow: Who are you owning the crap out of? People like you piss me off. You expect everyone to understand and laugh at your jokes no matter how retarded they are, but if anyone else makes a joke you start 'pwning' them. Which you fail at doing too. You fail at life and anyone with a brain can tell.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...&pid=218658

:mellow: Who are you owning the crap out of? People like you piss me off. You expect everyone to understand and laugh at your jokes no matter how retarded they are, but if anyone else makes a joke you start 'pwning' them. Which you fail at doing too. You fail at life and anyone with a brain can tell.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...&pid=218658

Damn, you really must be a stupid, small shrimp indeed, miss gareth. Notice that I called you miss, and addressed your name with a g not a G. Yes, that's how much disrespect I have for you.

It is people like you who annoy other members. This is a free forum for all, to post what we feel like posting. You aint authority here, in fact, you are just a pile a crap with little friends.

So you have 2000+ posts, and you think you are better than others because you've been here longer. Think again, kid. You aint better than me, you aint better than Lux. In fact, you aint better than the newest newbie. You are just a regular member like everyone else here. So get your ass out of your head, post and let others post and live out the miserable life God gave you.

And dont bother me again, cause I'll just ignore you, miss-my-avy-owns. Get it? Got it? Good.

Doood... There's something called "rules", which still apply to this sector of the forest.

Extreme Void, quit flaming.

Gareth, don't take comments in FFtF so seriously.

Knife. That is my final comment on this.

Doood... There's something called "rules", which still apply to this sector of the forest.

Extreme Void, quit flaming.

Gareth, don't take comments in FFtF so seriously.

Lol, you tell me to quit flaming? Why didn't you tell G-man something as well?

AFter all, he posted this topic just to flame me first. Dont you take that first into account?

I mean, the guy clearly hates me, he's been harassing me in other topics as well, saying how much I suck and stuff.

I'll just ignore his ass then, but if he goes on with this crap, Ima kick his ass.

Lol, you tell me to quit flaming? Why didn't you tell G-man something as well?

AFter all, he posted this topic just to flame me first. Dont you take that first into account?

I mean, the guy clearly hates me, he's been harassing me in other topics as well, saying how much I suck and stuff.

I'll just ignore his ass then, but if he goes on with this crap, Ima kick his ass.

Saying someone sucks isn't flaming.

You aren't my most hated member in case you think it.

How will you kick my ass? It's quite literally impossible.

Saying someone sucks isn't flaming.

You aren't my most hated member in case you think it.

How will you kick my ass? It's quite literally impossible.

1. Ok. thats good to know, then I guess you suck more than I do.

2. I dont really give a crap.

3. We all have our methods. And nothing is impossible.

1. Ok. thats good to know, then I guess you suck more than I do.

2. I dont really give a crap.

3. We all have our methods. And nothing is impossible.

Then tell me how you will kick me if you don't even know my exact location?