Q's

Actually you can kill Est, and she'll drop the Miracle Sword, making her truely worthless :D

Daros also makes a superb Mercenary.

Uh... She supports Abel... That's a bonus. XD

I was talking about Normal mode...

What's normal mode? :o

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see three pages of words from a game I know nothing about.

Then now would be a good time to learn my young padawan.

Mainly, some of this info could be used when it comes out in Europe, and then the 50 states. I'm starting to find it helpful myself.

So does Paola.

Then more bonuses for Abel. XD

Est does also give a Horseslayer, which helps greatly against Camus. ^_^ At least that can make her better than Thomas, who fails at everything. XD

Doga's Physical Defense growth is terrible compared to other brute class units, he needs to be an Armor Knight just to gain any points in the stat. And he doesn't even start with his own extra Physical Defense, he just has the base of 11.

Based on the data in my FAQ, my vote is slightly Oguma over Caesar. Caesar as anything but an Armor Knight has at the most 15% defense growth, so he may have gotten lucky unless you made him an Armor Knight for several level ups. Oguma has 20%. (He still needs to be not jinxed to get some Physical Defense, though.) However, to Caesar's advantage, he does have a better Speed growth. Of course, if Oguma gets to double hit things already....

Est does also give a Horseslayer, which helps greatly against Camus.

I would've said bonuses against the enemies in the chapter she joins in, since almost every last enemy there is a Cavalier or Paladin, including the boss. Which was obviously done so you can actually train her, but my Dragon Knights, Paladins and Generals could use the bonus as well. ;)

And Kain gets a bonus from Est too.

Doga's Physical Defense growth is terrible compared to other brute class units, he needs to be an Armor Knight just to gain any points in the stat. And he doesn't even start with his own extra Physical Defense, he just has the base of 11.
Doga's growths and Defense are fine. His actual problem is that his base speed is so low, allowing him to get doubled on harder modes. He has 40% growth in speed, but he'll take forever to get anywhere with it because of his crappy base.