Some PT Ideas

I have some ideas for PT's I want to try, but I don't know which one to try first! Here's the list:

Daein's Might - Use the characters who originate from Daein (Dawn Brigade, Zihark, Pelleas etc.)

Crimean Pride - Use the characters who originate from Crimea (Elincia, Bastian, Lucia, Geoffrey etc)

Begnion Supremacy - Use the characters who originate from Begnion (Marcia, Makalov, Tanith etc.)

Gallia's Elite - Use characters that Originate from Gallia (Ranulf, Giffca, Lethe etc.)

Wings of Omen - Use characters from the Bird Tribes (Naeseala, Vika, Ulki, Jannaf etc.)

Please, Don't Hate Me! - Use the characters whom I despise (Makalov, Fiona, Volug, Danved etc.)

I'm Better Than You Think! - Use characters who are (sometimes) considered sub-par (Leo, Fiona, Astrid, Meg etc.)

Blades of Truth - Use the Sword-wielding characters (Swordmasters, Gold Knights, Meg etc.)

Lances of Virtue - Use the Lance-wielding characters (Lancers, Silver Knights, Gatrie, Tauroneo etc.)

Axes of Death - Use the Axe-wielding characters (Reavers, Gold Knights, Brom etc.)

Bows of Light - Use the Bow-wielding characters (Marksmen, Silver Knights etc.)

Defying Creed - Use Beorc who like Laguz, and Laguz who like Beorc (Zihark, Tormod, Mordecai etc.)

Noble Intentions - Use only the nobility, including Pelleas (Pelleas, Elincia, Astrid, Oliver etc.)

The Urchin's strike back! - Use only the poor people (Dawn Brigade, Tormod, etc)

I AM VERY POWERFUL - Use only Marhsalls. And Aran

TALLY:

Daein's Might -

Crimean Pride -

Begnion Supremacy -

Gallia's Elite -

Wings of Omen -

Please, Don't Hate Me! - I

I'm Better Than You Think! -

Blades of Truth -

Lances of Virtue -

Axes of Death -

Bows of Light -

Defying Creed -

Noble Intentions - IIII

The Urchin's strike back! -

I AM VERY POWERFUL -

All PT's will be on normal difficulty. If there are gaps, they will be filled with the most relevant characters possible (and a healer, if needed).

Edited by Warrior of Dawn

I think you should do whichever one has the most number of characters that you haven't used yet. For the I AM VERY POWERFUL one, you should add Boyd, Nolan & Haar to that since all three just destroy the enemy in one round if their speed is high enough. They're also stronger than the Marshalls and Aran (Boyd and Nolan have a 40 strength cap, Haar has 38). Though if I had to pick one, Noble Intentions cause I haven't seen too many people do that or even suggest that before.

Edited by KSFF2150

Noble Intentions.

Does that include the laguz kings +Nailah?

Nope. That would make it far too easy. Although I may include Skrimir there, just becuase.

They all look very boring.

Yeeeeees. Your point?

For the I AM VERY POWERFUL one, you should add Boyd, Nolan & Haar

Boyd? Possibly. Nolan? Why didn't I think of that? Haar? I don't know.

Now that I think on it...are there actually enough characters from Begnion to warrant a Begnion Supremacy playthrough?

Sigrun, Tanith, Marcia, Makalov....erm. Oliver. Tormod? Haar?

Uhh...I'm out. Damn. 4 short.

Now that I think on it...are there actually enough characters from Begnion to warrant a Begnion Supremacy playthrough?

Sigrun, Tanith, Marcia, Makalov....erm. Oliver. Tormod? Haar?

Uhh...I'm out. Damn. 4 short.

If you count Tormond, you might as well count Maurim and Vika. And Stefan. And maybe Danved and Astrid?

Edited by xanatha

A problem with RD themed playthroughs is that due to the various parts you end up using nearly everyone at some point anyway, and some people in your theme are available for a very short time.

Recommend using all slug units (Ardan and other slow people).

If you count Tormond, you might as well count Maurim and Vika. And Stefan. And maybe Danved and Astrid?

How could I forget Astrid?? *Shame*

A problem with RD themed playthroughs is that due to the various parts you end up using nearly everyone at some point anyway, and some people in your theme are available for a very short time.

That just adds to the challenge! :D

Recommend using all slug units (Ardan and other slow people).

Can you think of 11 Slow units? If so, I'll put it up.

How could I forget Astrid?? *Shame*

That just adds to the challenge! :D

Can you think of 11 Slow units? If so, I'll put it up.

Aran, Tauroneo, Haar (Well, he's slow come 4-E-3), Brom, Mordecai, Gatrie, Ilyana, Kyza, Pelleas, Rhys, Oliver.

I think they're all pretty slow.

Aran, Tauroneo, Haar (Well, he's slow come 4-E-3), Brom, Mordecai, Gatrie, Ilyana, Kyza, Pelleas, Rhys, Oliver.

I think they're all pretty slow.

Why does everyone keep saying Ilyana is slow? She's just two points slower than Soren. Which reminds me that Soren's max Speed is 32, and so is Haar's.

Well when you say slow do you mean low speed caps or low growths... or an average of both?

Ilyanna is probably gonna be there... avg to below avg speed growth with a most pitiful cap... so all mages are kinda in the game, and so are generals and male dragon knights.

Well when you say slow do you mean low speed caps or low growths... or an average of both?

Both. Though a slow unit is more likely to have a low growth than a low cap, In my opinion.

EDIT: Starting Noble Intentions. Any other playthroughs will be dealt with afterwards.

Edited by Warrior of Dawn

I don't have a name for it, but how about a "half and half race" run? Since you have 10 units to bring the final chapter (I'm not counting the other 6 in this) you could use 5 melee units and 5 laguz

On my "Laguz runs", it's not exactly a Laguz run. I use 4 laguz and then the rest are melee units beause I want to use the Laguz, but not that many of them. So that kinda gave me the idea

• 2 weeks later...

You probably could do a PT for doing a solo for one character per part

(i.e. Sothe part one, Haar/Nephenee/Brom/Elincia part two, Ike part three, N/A part four [because there are htree teams in part four])